🛠️ What did you do to your Tremor today? [2026 edition]

Carli mode initiated

IMG_1940.webp
 
New KMC 552 18x9 +18 offset. Stock tires for now. They only have 3,000 miles on them. Looking at upgrading to Toyo AT3 in 35x12.5. Any suggestions for a good AT tire that somewhat lightweight? I tow a 5th wheel and want the new tires to hold up.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5368.webp
    IMG_5368.webp
    216.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5367.webp
    IMG_5367.webp
    190.1 KB · Views: 9
Well when KDF, will not ship in over 35 days and no communication. Guess you get tired of waiting. Made this from a piece scrap channel I had. I used the factory three holes in bumper and some hardware with caps covers to hide it bolt heads. Turned out great, well I think so. There was slip on plastic trim lip and I cut the plate to fit that are some when secure it would be flush and looks smooth. Cut a spot in back for harness. Took 299 test fits, but on that 300 winning.
IMG_5411.webp
IMG_5395.webp
IMG_5401.webp
IMG_5402.webp
IMG_5406.webp
IMG_5409.webp
IMG_5408.webp
 
^ ^ ^ And did you add any Ford friction modifier? or does that Amsoil product contain any sufficient quantity...
 
I have never had to add more on a factory LS diff. Maybe if it were aftermarket. Maybe.
 
Well when KDF, will not ship in over 35 days and no communication. Guess you get tired of waiting. Made this from a piece scrap channel I had. I used the factory three holes in bumper and some hardware with caps covers to hide it bolt heads. Turned out great, well I think so. There was slip on plastic trim lip and I cut the plate to fit that are some when secure it would be flush and looks smooth. Cut a spot in back for harness. Took 299 test fits, but on that 300 winning.View attachment 273735View attachment 273736View attachment 273737View attachment 273738View attachment 273739View attachment 273740View attachment 273741
Sorry to hear about the no response from KDF but it looks like you brilliantly created something better. Looks great!

Now, tell us more about that slide. How deep is the pool? Please tell me it's not more than five feet. Thank you!
 
Back
Top Bottom