🛠️ What did you do to your Tremor today? [2026 edition]

Upgraded the grill and center oval on my Lariat, I think it looks awesome! Nice upgrade IMO.
1790696803718.webp

1790696815304.webp


Here is what it did look like, by the way this is for sale now if anyone wants it! Blue Oval included!

1790696922994.webp
 
Forgot to take a picture but packed up the truck with all the headers, exhaust, and miscellaneous parts and drove from NJ to NC - just under 500 miles and it took 8 hours due to the terrible storm we had in NJ, PA, and DE. But in NC for SUPERCHARGER install day tomorrow! (I fly home tomorrow morning and then fly back down October 7th). Set this all up back end of May right before Memorial Day Weekend, so a looooooong wait. I'll do a full write up with price breakdown afterwards.
PXL_20260929_205030939.webp



Sneak Peak (shop uploads pictures daily into Google Drive so I can follow along).
 
Back
Top Bottom