-
Featured
- #761
Out of the norm for us….went to visit family with our camper loaded and then decided to go camp for a couple nights. Brother in laws truck was acting up so I drug his little trailer
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let me guess…..he drove a dodge!Out of the norm for us….went to visit family with our camper loaded and then decided to go camp for a couple nights. Brother in laws truck was acting up so I drug his little trailer View attachment 196158
Nope a 150 ecoboost that was having the cam phaser issue. All resolved now.Let me guess…..he drove a dodge!
Cam phasers, turbos, waste gates… I’ll never own an eco boost again. My experience had me replacing those items 3-4 times over 100K milesNope a 150 ecoboost that was having the cam phaser issue. All resolved now.
Mighty Flat
Gravedigger
Mighty Flat
This could get fun.The Last Ride
Ford FlatdeadIt needs a name.
It still has the cemetery sign on the passenger door. My boys commented about making a simple pine box coffin, strapping it to the bed, and putting someone inside it. Then, drive around in traffic, stop at a red light, and have the body either just sit up and look at other drivers or get out and run away.Hillbilly Hearse
I like how your boys think. I worked at a farm supply store in college and we sent a full sized horse replica to another store in the chain. It was strapped to a car trailer, so I taped a handwritten sign on it that said “Ken’s Taxidermy”. The manager thought it was funny, but pulled the sign before it left the parking lot.It still has the cemetery sign on the passenger door. My boys commented about making a simple pine box coffin, strapping it to the bed, and putting someone inside it. Then, drive around in traffic, stop at a red light, and have the body either just sit up and look at other drivers or get out and run away.
Stupid college kids.