Tremors Towing Things

I used to go to a music festival every year with grounds similar to your picture. One year had torrential rain everyday except the last. Almost no one could get out without some form of assistance pulling a trailer. Total muck fest!
Electric Forest?
 
Finally got to tow the boat a little bit, couldn't even feel it behind my Big White One ;)
 

Attachments

  • thumbnail-2.webp
    thumbnail-2.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 126
Drug my camper back to tx from northeast pa a few weeks ago.
View attachment 135467
That color looks fantastic with the sun hitting it. I mean AMB looks fantastic anyway but that's a whole different look the way the sun is hitting it directly.
 
Pre-lift, towing my lightest trailer/load, an aluminum motorcycle trailer with scoots to a small bike rally in the woods a few weeks back.

I need to remember to snap pics of the truck when I have a trailer hooked up with a real load on it next time lol.

2Gkts8T.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom