Tremors Towing Things

I've had a few over the years, cool trailers to build off of.


xJbvEzv.jpg
Dude, I love this trailer, very nice!
 
How long did you look for that at auction? I was looking a few years ago and there were none coming up in or near So Cal. I'll need to start looking at GovPlanet again.
I was looking 6 months ago after a buddy told me the USMC was starting to get rid of their trailers and humvees for newer vehicles. They come in phases. I got it for about $1700, but 2 weeks before I missed one for $800 :cry:.


I've had a few over the years, cool trailers to build off of.


xJbvEzv.jpg

Yeah I am excited to really customize it. Lots of possibilities. Yours looks nice matching your truck.
 
Has anyone ever used a riser hitch at the end of a hitch extension? Was looking at some extensions around 28" long and wanted to add my riser bullet proof hitch, but haven't seen anyone do that yet. I have a lifted military trailer and want to keep it level, but need an extension for a truck camper overhang.
 
My good friend and fishing buddy called in a favor to me this weekend. It’s a long story but in order to save an absolute ton of money on a new boat, (one that he’s been beating my ear off about every time we’ve been fishing together in the past 6 or so years) it required someone other than him (tax savings on top of everything else) to transport his boat home. That’s where I came in. But of course the biggest kicker was that we are in western Pennsylvania and it is in Kansas City. So a road trip all night last night after work got us there in time to do paperwork and hit the road for home. Four more hours and the quick trip halfway across the country and back will be complete. Lucy has been great to us, as is expected from such an amazing truck of course.

IMG_9577.webp
 
It was a busy week for my truck and myself. Last Saturday I came back from Kansas with my friend’s new boat (see picture a few above), and this Friday I finally found the perfect all (within reason) water used boat for myself. It will be my first real boat (if you want to call an 18’ multi species a real boat), so I have a good bit of learning to do.
IMG_9608.webp
IMG_9609.webp
 
It was a busy week for my truck and myself. Last Saturday I came back from Kansas with my friend’s new boat (see picture a few above), and this Friday I finally found the perfect all (within reason) water used boat for myself. It will be my first real boat (if you want to call an 18’ multi species a real boat), so I have a good bit of learning to do.
View attachment 150940View attachment 150941
Nice @Sludgemonkey44 !! I call that a real boat... King of versatility imo. I had a real similar G3 for awhile with a Yamaha main engine and 8hp kicker. That thing was built like a tank but we ended up using it less and less as other priorities crept in.

Screenshot_20240401-094007.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom