-
Featured
- #401
i think there was a recall to have the trailer module updated alsoI've read on here there were a couple folks ended up having to get the realy replaced, other than that I'm of no help.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i think there was a recall to have the trailer module updated alsoI've read on here there were a couple folks ended up having to get the realy replaced, other than that I'm of no help.
I know you have to for a 5th wheel lol. The photo was of a bumper pullYes, you can. It is necessary to hook up the 5th wheel.
Thank you! Thats very helpful and what I was looking for. I was planning on getting the weigh safe WD hitch if I got a big bumper pull. I love the regular weigh safe hitch.I have ATC like that - tailgate won’t go down with typical hitch as it will hit Jack - but with Weigh Safe WD hitch it will as the WS hitch sets back about a foot - one of the many nice features about a WS WD hitch!
Happy with my WeighSafe TrueTow including the ability to lower the tailgate! That was one of several selling points for me...Thank you! Thats very helpful and what I was looking for. I was planning on getting the weigh safe WD hitch if I got a big bumper pull. I love the regular weigh safe hitch.
Yes. On my ATC 2816 you can. The weigh safe load leveling hitch sets the trailer out a bit.Can you put your tailgate down while the trailer is hooked up?
Dump trailers are great I bought one a few years ago and they are very handy.As we continue to upgrade our little ranch the dump trailer has been a life saver.
Nothing better than a picture of a Ford towing a Chevy!
I'm actually surprised I haven't gotten more comments about that.Nothing better than a picture of a Ford towing a Chevy!![]()
very nice. I’ve always wanted to tow two trailers just to see what it is like.View attachment 121552
Fist camping trip of the year. Towed great compared to my old 6.0