-
Featured
- #361
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Spend $85,000 on a superduty truck.
Don’t tow anything.
Be a man.
Post pictures of your tremors towing what you got them to tow. When mine comes I’ll post mine![]()
Nice setup! Is that a 2930??View attachment 115787
Ready for summer
Yes it is, and it pulls better than I thought it would.Nice setup! Is that a 2930??
very nice! been looking at those, which model is it??
2020 Rockwood 2892RBvery nice! been looking at those, which model is it??
Learn to back up to an orange cone. Before you back into where you want to be, get out and set an orange cone in the spot where you want the left rear corner of your trailer to end up at. Then steer the back left corner of the trailer to the cone. Stop as you start to see the cone tilt over. If you were here I could teach you the technique as I have taught it to many people before, but I'm not, so find a big open parking lot somewhere set a cone out and practice backing the left rear corner of the trailer to that cone. If you practice it, it will come, then when you need to use it, that skill will be there. Good luck.The anxiety that sets in every time I shift into reverse will hopefully disappear with practice.
This is exactly what I do with big trailers that I can't see over. Works like a charm. The trailer backup assist can help but I would definitely learn how to back up without it but it's not always the most reliable with connection.Learn to back up to an orange cone. Before you back into where you want to be, get out and set an orange cone in the spot where you want the left rear corner of your trailer to end up at. Then steer the back left corner of the trailer to the cone. Stop as you start to see the cone tilt over. If you were here I could teach you the technique as I have taught it to many people before, but I'm not, so find a big open parking lot somewhere set a cone out and practice backing the left rear corner of the trailer to that cone. If you practice it, it will come, then when you need to use it, that skill will be there. Good luck.
I was just taking pictures of my tremor with my 19.3….