Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

Blair Valley in Anzá Borrego
20240406_191250.webp
 
I am dehydrating just looking at this picture
We make sure to keep our freshwater tank full of filtered water. I'm probably overly paranoid thanks to the Marine Corps, but we usually roll with 50 gallons of drinking water. :LOL:
 
Let's see your rigs, talk camping and share favorite campgrounds. Here's my current setup. Its a 25 FBT Airstream. It has 900lbs tounge weight and weighs around 7300lb fully loaded. The wife and I love to camp at corps of engineers campgrounds, our favorite is Indian creek on Mark Twain lake in Monroe city, MO. Camping so far with all the new influx of campers hasn't been bad so far.

View attachment 4197
View attachment 4199View attachment 4200
Darn, I could never afford an airstream. They’re my favorite
 
17’ Casita. About 4000 lbs with 400 lb tongue weight. Lifted and frame fully reinforced. Axle swapped with a 5200#, rear platform fabricated, Toyo AT II tires.

Here’s the build thread:

View attachment 4203View attachment 4204View attachment 4205

Before rear platform and Tremor
View attachment 4206
Nice set up, beautiful dog too!
 
Blair Valley in Anzá Borrego View attachment 153619
Would LOVE to have an Imperial camper... ive seen Black Series, OBIs, Palominos.. a Pause was the closest thing to my liking but they screwed up the layout in their smaller ones by putting the dang bathroom in the middle of the camper. then i ran into Imperial.

Imperial, while insanely expensive, grand slammed the layout, IMO. Cant say much more b/c well... i still owe that much on my house :p
 
After 2 years of life on the road I finally made a quick video showing some of the upgrades and modifications we've made to the truck to make life easier on the road. Check it out if you're interested.

The new Tank Warden from @BroncoHooves may make an appearance at the end.

 
Last edited:
Scanned through a few pages. I am looking for a backup camera solution for my toy hauler. I don’t have the trailer ultimate package or prep so have to go third party.

Anyone have some recommendations on brand:types.
 
After 2 years of life on the road I finally made a quick video showing some of the upgrades and modifications we've made to the truck to make life easier on the road. Check it out if you're interested.

The new Tank Warden from @BroncoHooves may make an appearance at the end.

I was disappointed that you didn't have your Tremor shirt on for this video. Missed opportunity.
 
Scanned through a few pages. I am looking for a backup camera solution for my toy hauler. I don’t have the trailer ultimate package or prep so have to go third party.

Anyone have some recommendations on brand:types.
I'm using Haloview BT7 and am satisfied. Here is a link to the newest version with a touchscreen. Mine is the same, but without the touchscreen.


Because it is powered when your running lights are on, I changed a setting in Forscan to always have running lights on so I don't have to keep turning them on/off.
 
I was disappointed that you didn't have your Tremor shirt on for this video. Missed opportunity.
I thought about it, or my hat ... but figured it would be like wearing the band's shirt to the concert. :ROFLMAO:

I did mean to give a shout out to this board, but it completely slipped my mind ... this video was plagued with issues that kept popping up and was ultimately released over 24hrs late.
 
I thought about it, or my hat ... but figured it would be like wearing the band's shirt to the concert. :ROFLMAO:

I did mean to give a shout out to this board, but it completely slipped my mind ... this video was plagued with issues that kept popping up and was ultimately released over 24hrs late.
Just add a link in the description😉
 
Back
Top Bottom