-
Featured
- Staff 🛡️
- #2,221
- Jun 25, 2021
- 10,939
- 20,578
- 22MY F250 Star White Lariat Tremor
- 22MY Winnebago Voyage 2831RB
That's part of the fun!am in a constant state of doing projects.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's part of the fun!am in a constant state of doing projects.
Appreciate it! I did have two of them mounted to the tube bumper on the rear of the trailer.
View attachment 148584
View attachment 148585
View attachment 148582
After I installed mounts on the rear bumper for our Starlink flagpole, I needed to move them to the front and also added two more.
View attachment 148589
View attachment 148587
Hope no one minds me posting all these pictures. I love to tinker with the rig and am in a constant state of doing projects.![]()
Nice looking trailer. I like it.Appreciate it! I did have two of them mounted to the tube bumper on the rear of the trailer.
View attachment 148584
View attachment 148585
View attachment 148582
After I installed mounts on the rear bumper for our Starlink flagpole, I needed to move them to the front and also added two more.
View attachment 148589
View attachment 148587
Hope no one minds me posting all these pictures. I love to tinker with the rig and am in a constant state of doing projects.![]()
I'm lucky enough that it's a requirement for work. They pay for laptop, internet, etc. We use Calyx as our primary and Starlink, Verizon, and AT&T hotspots as backups.That works well. We love Starlink but they are definitely increasing prices across the board.
Amazon is entering the satellite market starting this year, unless they delayed... Hopefully this helps to stabilize prices.We use Calyx as our primary and Starlink, Verizon, and AT&T hotspots as backups.
For sure. We've enjoyed having Starlink. I didn't take any time off to work from here:Amazon is entering the satellite market starting this year, unless they delayed... Hopefully this helps to stabilize prices.

Starlink has been great for us. We ended up getting it only a few weeks after we hit the road full-time ... once they first opened up the system to allow travel outside your home area. Then came Portability and a slight price increase, which really wasn't a surprise. It's still going strong for us, but some more competition in the market place will be good for everyone.
We back that up with a Pepwave cellular router using Verizon and AT&T sims. Between the 3 options we've have very few instances with 0 connectivity. That could usually be chalked up to a mix of heavy tree cover (Starlink) and congested cellular networks (like Glacier NP during the busy season). Otherwise we've maintained the ability to stay connected and work from the road.
This years travels will take us up through Michigan's UP and down through the Midwest, so we'll see how everything holds up.
View attachment 148620
Never been up there before so we are looking forward to exploring the area. Not to mention what's shaping up to be the very real chance to meet up with some of the Tremor owners in the Michigan area as we make it through the area.Jealous of your UP travels. If we can get to a point where we full-time for 4-8 weeks at a time we plan to spend part of the summers in the UP.
Never been up there before so we are looking forward to exploring the area. Not to mention what's shaping up to be the very real chance to meet up with some of the Tremor owners in the Michigan area as we make it through the area.
If you make it far enough west check out the Black River:Never been up there before so we are looking forward to exploring the area. Not to mention what's shaping up to be the very real chance to meet up with some of the Tremor owners in the Michigan area as we make it through the area.
Haha I think we plan our trips in similar fashionsIt's one of my favorite areas on that side of the country, especially Mackinac Island. Ideally we'd like to spend every June/July up there and then Aug/Sept in Colorado or Utah. Finding ways to escape the Texas heat and travel the regions on the weekends. We are still in the early stages of planning something like that but it's on the radar.
If you make it far enough west check out the Black River:
![]()
Google Maps
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.maps.app.goo.gl
From Bessemer to the harbor on Lake Superior it is non stop waterfalls, scenic overlooks, and trails...
View attachment 148634
View attachment 149581
Townsend, TN. Got a spot at the KOA on the river right outside the GSMNP entrance.
View attachment 149583
Also hit the highest point on the Blue Ridge Parkway.




We loved it. Wish we'd planned for a little longer so we had more time to explore tho. I hadn't been to the Smokys since I was a little kid. Definitely going back this summer or fall.Nice! We are talking about trying to head out that way this summer for a visit. I have a buddy that lives near Lake Lure, NC that absolutely loves it out there.