Tremor Payload??

Correct, no winch but my camper has dual batteries. I haul a slide-in camper and tow a 4000lb boat, not really off road use. I do haul over logging roads which my truck handles with ease fully loaded. I guess you could install a winch after market which would not effect your factory payload?

Well your B pillar sticker wouldn't know a thing:p

Has anyone figured out what the moonroof option itself weighs (or reduces payload)?

Thanks
Just received my 2021 F350. Here are the payload specs with my options
2021 F350 7.3L Lariat Tremor
Ultimate/Sport
Moonroof
Upfitter Switches
5th Wheel Hitch Prep Package
Payload: 3751 lbs

Attachments

• Payload.jpg
    Payload.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 204
My F350 Tremor with 6.7 has GVWR reduction line item on the window sticker for $0.00 It’s just a paperwork/sticker thing to make licensing cheaper for states that charge more for heavier rates vehicles. The dealer told me the truck is mechanically the same as one that doesn’t have the reduction. My payload sticker is 1837 pounds. My 2014 F150 is 1440 pounds. I find it hard to believe my F350 can ONLY haul 397 pounds more than my F150.

My real question is there anything mechanically different between a non tremor and a tremor? What actually limits the towing capacity when the tremor package is applied? Are the springs different? I’ve heard people say the sway bar is smaller or don’t have one in the rear? Is it tire size? Leveling/lift kit? Does anyone actually know?

The super duty brochure said the tremor packaged added tires,wheels,shocks,electric locker, front limited slip, skid plates and stickers.I don’t recall it saying “lighter suspension”?

Also, how do I start a new thread? I’m on iPhone webrowser.
thank you
CE
I have same issue. Is the sticker not correct?

I guess I ordered too many options on my 7.3 2021 Lariat sport

Dual battery, 5th wheel prep, moonroof, factory bed cover, tailgate step
F0720606-2353-40BA-836E-0AD672C0257D.jpeg

2021 F-350 Lariat 6.7. I got the same issue. Why is this essentially the same payload as a F-150? I wanted more than 3k payload

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 8.53.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 8.53.57 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 99
Does this have any of the GVWR derates?
2021 F-350 Lariat 6.7. I got the same issue. Why is this essentially the same payload as a F-150? I wanted more than 3k payload
I guess we are going to have to look into the recertification process, removing the 10,000 max and going off of the true capabilities

you must have the 10k GVWR becuase i have the 11500 GVWR and my F350 6.7 payload is 3313

Attachments

• 20200814_110549.jpg
    20200814_110549.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 78
Yeah @Pizza Man and @vegasdrummer - I think you have the GVWR derates on your trucks.
Looking at Pizza Man’s window sticker he has a F250 with a 7.3L so 10K is max for the selected options. Comparing to my F350 which is a very similar build the payload numbers seem to line up with the expected 1300lb difference between the F250 (10,000 GVWR) and F350 (11,300 GVWR) with the 7.3L. Mine is at 3826 by the way.

Vegasdrummer probably has a 10K derate F350.

Looking at Pizza Man’s window sticker he has a F250 with a 7.3L so 10K is max for the selected options. Comparing to my F350 which is a very similar build the payload numbers seem to line up with the expected 1300lb difference between the F250 (10,000 GVWR) and F350 (11,300 GVWR) with the 7.3L. Mine is at 3826 by the way.

Vegasdrummer probably has a 10K derate F350.
Gotcha - was thinking they both had F350's.

My dealer here in the Peoples' Republik told me to get the 9900 GVWR and not worry about it unless I like paying Sacramento for the privilege of driving a 'commercial' vehicle.

My dealer here in the Peoples' Republik told me to get the 9900 GVWR and not worry about it unless I like paying Sacramento for the privilege of driving a 'commercial' vehicle.

I'd worry about it if you were planning to exceed the lower payload ratings. If you're in an accident and the lawyers figure out you're over weight, you're going to have a very bad time.

I've no intentions of being more overweight than I already am.
Even if my 'legal' payload is only in the mid to high 2000s I'll be fine - 1100 lb tongue wt on the trailer + 350 for me and wifey leaves room for plenty of toys in the bed. Can't imagine even having 1000 lbs back there but that would still leave a good margin.

Last edited:
From my dealer:

"The ramifications of bumping the GVWR is gruesome in terms of registration/DMV Fees. Bumping the GVWR with diesel could become a nightmare in the future with respect to California regulations."

All righty! I'm convinced!

From my dealer:

"The ramifications of bumping the GVWR is gruesome in terms of registration/DMV Fees. Bumping the GVWR with diesel could become a nightmare in the future with respect to California regulations."

All righty! I'm convinced!
yea fuck CA ... and the state of maryland but what CA is highway robbery

It is the state of insanity but we're stuck here because my wife requires very specialized medical care which she gets for FREE but would lose if we moved. FREE is very hard to say no to, especially when it has totaled 7 figures the last 2 years.

It is the state of insanity but we're stuck here because my wife requires very specialized medical care which she gets for FREE but would lose if we moved. FREE is very hard to say no to, especially when it has totaled 7 figures the last 2 years.
hey if you can afford CA then your good but could live in las vagas and just travel .... tax are alot lower but i get what you mean if it free awesome but what is it reall worth if you could save more money somewhere else and still be cheaper with paying for the medical services

Back