Red Zeppelin Build

Good luck @BroncoHooves - sorry you’re having to deal with this

Shame on Sherpa for handling this in such a direspectful manner.

Reputation can go a long way; it can all start here.

This is the kind of support I have to deal with, from Sherpa/Scintex.

Will credit card company take care of this? Last thing I need is more stress during the Christmas season.

View attachment 138003
This is why I buy everything on line with my Amex. They reverse that shit with very few questions. Fuck Sherpa.

This is ridiculous - it didn't arrive in “as new” condition so how can he expect you’ll send it back that way?
I was thinking the exact same thing, would be willing to bet good money they reject the return when it shows up because of the original damaged packaging and grease leaked all over the place, even with all the photos and correspondence with them noting that that's exactly how it arrived to you :mad:

Send it back and if they offer anything less than 100% refund (and an apology) dispute the charge with the credit card company.

Any lawyers or attorneys in the forum, shime in.

This is so unreasonable and pathetic.

@Vecman Did you have to pay any import tax or duties on your Sherpa winch? Mine came via DHL.

@Vecman Did you have to pay any import tax or duties on your Sherpa winch? Mine came via DHL.
Not that I recall. Just the winch and a few accessories, free shipping to the US. DHL as well. No extra fees or charges that I noticed.

IIRC, it’s probably in the ‘What did you do to your Tremor today’ thread.
Here’s the relevant links:

Here’s the post for the additional LED install:
Post in thread 'What did you do to your Tremor today?'
https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-tremor-today.69/post-259648

Here’s the post for the new switches:
Post in thread 'What did you do to your Tremor today?'
https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-tremor-today.69/post-259785

Got the Carli front diff guard installed last night:

zCIkaOK.jpg

Sherpa/Scintex (manufacturer) hasn't responded. Warn 16.5ti-S is ordered again. Talked to Warn and they said I can clock the winch so I can use it foot down. The clutch handle is on the correct side as well. It only has 80 feet of rope compared to 147 feet on the Sherpa, so that's the only disappointing thing.
You can install a longer rope on the Warn.

You can install a longer rope on the Warn.
Which part number from Masterpull? Wasn't aware more would fit on the drum without going to a smaller diameter.

Which part number from Masterpull? Wasn't aware more would fit on the drum without going to a smaller diameter.

You can also order a line leader from them. I carry one as well.

Are you still waiting on your CC to reverse the payment on the Sherpa mess?

You’re going to like the Warn winch! They are top shelf in my opinion. Had many.
Cheers 🍻

I was just about to order the Sherpa for the in Bumper fitment.
Ugh - now I am on on the fence
Mine arrived without issue and has been great. Bronco definitely got a bum deal here. I would still recommend them.

Back