This is awesome, so thank you. I had to add additional pauses after the phone number since 1 pause (,) was not enough. Here is how mine looks: 800-235-2352,,,,1,,81814192,,,994883,,,##.
Of course my problem is it says there is no record. I got my railcar number from my dealer here in Vegas (TTGX 994883). The dealer said it was in Shelbyville KY. My ramp code on my sticker says CB24. According to some GoogleFu it should be coming from:
Shelbyville Service Hub
885 Joyes Station Road, Shelbyville, KY 40065
and arriving at the railyard here in Vegas if I'm searching correct.
Southwest Transload & Distribution
4740 East Tropical Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89115
It's supposed to be here between Apr 29-May 4, and I got the notification it was shipped on 4/5 from Ford. Looks like it hasn't really "shipped" yet though. If anyone has some insight and can look further I would appreciate it.
Ohh, I ordered mine on 11-15-21 and it had a build date of 3-28-22.