📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍
Photo dump from Saturdays 3D tour….😁
IMG_0472.webp
IMG_5333.webp
IMG_5341.webp
IMG_5343.webp
IMG_5346.webp
IMG_5347.webp
IMG_5352.webp
IMG_5354.webp
IMG_5360.webp
 
Last edited:
havent kept up but title says post photos... okay :D

This was an amazing trail and with amazing folks.
1790640982663.webp


1790641721860.webp


@speedev punching 32 degrees on Kenny's hill 🤘🤘🤘
1790640535776.webp



more eye candy :cool:
1790640744563.webp


pucker factor: ELEVATED :ROFLMAO:
1790641764408.webp


@Quiet Riptide - ngl, this should be in a TOTM soon.
1790640609337.webp

here he is coming down this obstacle
1790640700935.webp


@gsea - Straight up bone stock truck... absolutely CRUSHING it on Fins and Things.

1790640864722.webp


Is @gsea back tire off the ground?
1790641845910.webp


Affirmative.:ROFLMAO:🤘
1790641869649.webp


@FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt and his eye candy rig

1790641326164.webp


Here's him running Kenny's hill



He just chewed this obstacle up
1790641961239.webp

@Godzilla/Tremornator and his shenanigans - running the same line as those with lifts and 37s :ROFLMAO:
Side note: He and @TMartinLVNV allowed my dad and I to join them on an "8 hour" adventure of White Rim.
It was an amazing 11.5 hours.:ROFLMAO:
1790642036057.webp


I didnt get a photo of his tailpipe but it definitely was altered on this trail :ROFLMAO:
1790642063682.webp


Ran into @MoabMoto on the trail... TWICE
He was stoked we were out there in Moab and that we were running FnT
He was kind enough to let us take a picture of our rigs with his bike🤘🆒
1790642184366.webp
 
Last edited:
I want to thank @speeddev and Lael for taking mini Optimus on trails in exchange for towels.

Screenshot_20260928_185623_Gallery.webp
Screenshot_20260928_185625_Gallery.webp
Screenshot_20260928_185628_Gallery.webp
Screenshot_20260928_185630_Gallery.webp
 
Last edited:
This was an epic Meet Up and I would definitely like go again and again.

I know we have a few meetups already on the books for 2027, but I think Moab deserves to be an annual one for our group. Hopefully those who could not make it this year can make it next time.

There are so many more trails I would like to run and several that I already want to run again. The accommodations venue (Moab RV and Glamping Resort) was a perfect spot and they definitely want us back.

@DTX2023Tremor - Let's make this happen!
 
This was an epic Meet Up and I would definitely like go again and again.

I know we have a few meetups already on the books for 2027, but I think Moab deserves to be an annual one for our group. Hopefully those who could not make it this year can make make it next time.

There are so many more trails I would like to run and several that I already want to run again. The accommodations venue (Moab RV and Glamping Resort) was a perfect spot and they definitely want us back.

@DTX2023Tremor - Let's make this happen!
Ditto, I support this annual event

There are many trails to choose from
 
This was an epic Meet Up and I would definitely like go again and again.

I know we have a few meetups already on the books for 2027, but I think Moab deserves to be an annual one for our group. Hopefully those who could not make it this year can make it next time.

There are so many more trails I would like to run and several that I already want to run again. The accommodations venue (Moab RV and Glamping Resort) was a perfect spot and they definitely want us back.

@DTX2023Tremor - Let's make this happen!
100% agree with this. The only thing I would add is having three days instead of two. Time goes by so quickly and those who want an extra day to do stuff, they can. A good amount of people show up a day earlier anyways and there will always be several that want to stay an extra day.

Meeting members is the most important reason for these events. Anyone can off-road in their own state but nothing is better than putting faces to usernames while drinking around a fire!
 
made it home
980 miles
14 1/2 hrs

awesome time
awesome place
really enjoyed getting to know new folks & getting to know everyone better

thx to everyone putting up with my goofing off.

hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did

take care
stay tuned
more to come
 
havent kept up but title says post photos... okay :D

This was an amazing trail and with amazing folks.
View attachment 272578

View attachment 272609

@speedev punching 32 degrees on Kenny's hill 🤘🤘🤘
View attachment 272552


more eye candy :cool:
View attachment 272555

pucker factor: ELEVATED :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 272614

@Quiet Riptide - ngl, this should be in a TOTM soon.
View attachment 272553
here he is coming down this obstacle
View attachment 272554

@gsea - Straight up bone stock truck... absolutely CRUSHING it on Fins and Things.

View attachment 272563

Is @gsea back tire off the ground?
View attachment 272615

Affirmative.:ROFLMAO:🤘
View attachment 272616

@FuelTankReInforcedSkidPlt and his eye candy rig

View attachment 272604

Here's him running Kenny's hill

View attachment 272605

He just chewed this obstacle up
View attachment 272622
@Godzilla/Tremornator and his shenanigans - running the same line as those with lifts and 37s :ROFLMAO:
Side note: He and @TMartinLVNV allowed my dad and I to join them on an "8 hour" adventure of White Rim.
It was an amazing 11.5 hours.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 272623

I didnt get a photo of his tailpipe but it definitely was altered on this trail :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 272624

Ran into @MoabMoto on the trail... TWICE
He was stoked we were out there in Moab and that we were running FnT
He was kind enough to let us take a picture of our rigs with his bike🤘🆒
View attachment 272625
Awesome pics @OmahaBravo!! Thank you!
 
Last edited:
made it home
980 miles
14 1/2 hrs

awesome time
awesome place
really enjoyed getting to know new folks & getting to know everyone better

thx to everyone putting up with my goofing off.

hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did

take care
stay tuned
more to come
we got home about noon on Monday

I do miss the cool mornings in MOAB vs the heat and humidity of Fort Worth this time of year

1790674801344.webp
 
we got home about noon on Monday

I do miss the cool mornings in MOAB vs the heat and humidity of Fort Worth this time of year

View attachment 272710
That Texas humidity is no joke. My first experience with southern humidity was several weeks at Lackland AFB for K9 handler school in July of 97. I remember getting off the plane in my Alphas and instantly hating all of my life decisions. Three days later I was doing PT in the remnants of a hurricane that hit Alabama. That was my first time being in an 85 degree rain storm. Would not be the last.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MVI
Back
Top Bottom