- Jul 30, 2023
- 2,385
- 7,699
- 2024 F350 Tremor 7.3 Godzilla - Carbon Gray
- 1985 GMC 2500 4x4 High Sierra
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol one dose of red dust lasts a lifetime. You will be finding it tucked away forever. But always better to redose your truck at least once a year.Some beautiful country! I need to get out that way. My truck is begging for some red dust.
That right there looks like a big boy truck
I think so too!That right there looks like a big boy truck
Good eye. Several before settling on the spare thanks to @MVI.How many tire changes have you guys had to do? Looks like a couple
I've damaged 5 sidewalls to date this outingHow many tire changes have you guys had to do? Looks like a couple
I've damaged 5 sidewalls to date this outing
might need to go to soild never-flats
![]()
just adding what i got on this last tripOne more 5 truck trip before leaving tomorrow. Thanks for going with Kelli and I guys!
@mrmag00
@Camarox2
@Quiet Riptide
@Godzilla/Tremornator