📍 Meet-Up Moab, UT off-road meet-up - Sept. 24 - 27, 2026 - Attendees: Post your favorite photos and share highlights / favorite memories

Added to Calendar: 09-24-26

Meet-Up📍
Am I missing something? Looks very much like you guys could have.....

gone around?

I'm not there, unfortunately, so maybe I am just seeing things.
everyone else did

they made me do it
then
ignored me when i radio'ed that i was stuck
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

besides
there wasn't a way around the middle of the pond
??????
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
 
a few more pics of moab

20260923_171910.webp
20260923_171855.webp
20260923_164748.webp
20260923_161555.webp
20260923_161028.webp


ran across trailmater taking a lunch break during a recovery on white rim
20260923_132124.webp
20260923_123455.webp


@TMartinLVNV & @OmahaBravo & me on white rim

20260923_123311.webp
20260923_093612.webp
20260923_092402.webp
20260923_085109.webp


@OmahaBravo on the switchbacks of shafer
20260923_084822.webp


@TMartinLVNV on the switchbacks on shafer
20260923_065802.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20260923_071516.webp
    20260923_071516.webp
    276.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20260923_083833.webp
    20260923_083833.webp
    281.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20260923_084815.webp
    20260923_084815.webp
    316.4 KB · Views: 7
Wow, the photos from Moab have been incredible already!

Thanks for keeping the forum and those of us that couldn't make it in the loop, looking forward to more updates!
 
everyone else did

they made me do it
then
ignored me when i radio'ed that i was stuck
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

besides
there wasn't a way around the middle of the pond
??????
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Yea, I know you held out your arm for them to twist it. :ROFLMAO:
If you ever want mud, come on down to S.Louisiana. We have plenty to spare. Interco Tires in based just a few minutes from me in Rayne, LA. They are surrounded by rice fields. The headlands and marshes around here provide a perfect test bed for their products.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MVI
LOL..I completely spaced this event. I was in Durango last week and should have just drug the 5th wheel over to Moab.
 
For anyone wanting to hang out this evening, @JDP generously donated a bottle of Tremor Reserve IV for everyone to enjoy. Come by and get a pour of this great whiskey.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MVI
Back
Top Bottom