FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

I am 68/705...the last info I got was that the build day was TUE 14 DEC...274 days and counting! Hope they get released soon. I have 5th wheel prep and spray in liner as well...
I ordered on 7/15/21, I also have 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner because it comes with the Lariat Black Appearance Package.

Mine still shows in production and my dealer said it was scheduled to be built on 12/14, but have not gotten any updates recently. Although my window sticker date at the bottom updated from 12/10 to 12/17 this morning. Hopefully that means it has been built or is getting built soon. Let me know if you find out anything on yours. Thanks!
 
Mine says 470/705. Tracker says in production, I ordered on 5/7/21
I ordered 7/15/21. Tracker still says in production for me but my window sticker just updated from 12/10/21 to 12/17/21. Maybe that means it is going down the line soon or has already been built and waiting on extras like 5th wheel hitch prep/spray in bed liner. Dealer said on monday truck was scheduled to be build on 12/14/21 on the VVR.
 
I ordered on 7/15/21, I also have 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner because it comes with the Lariat Black Appearance Package.

Mine still shows in production and my dealer said it was scheduled to be built on 12/14, but have not gotten any updates recently. Although my window sticker date at the bottom updated from 12/10 to 12/17 this morning. Hopefully that means it has been built or is getting built soon. Let me know if you find out anything on yours. Thanks!
Dealer just text me this morning. Show it is scheduled for delivery Dec 28- Jan3 I asked about the microchip and he said it doesn’t show on hold for microchip anymore! Woohoo. We will see.
 
Dealer just text me this morning. Show it is scheduled for delivery Dec 28- Jan3 I asked about the microchip and he said it doesn’t show on hold for microchip anymore! Woohoo. We will see.
Thats good news, looks like the rumor is that the plant is down now and may be down through the end of the year at least because the frame supplier is delayed due to a power outage from the tornados.

@Big_Ed is any of this true?

 
Dealer just text me this morning. Show it is scheduled for delivery Dec 28- Jan3 I asked about the microchip and he said it doesn’t show on hold for microchip anymore! Woohoo. We will see.
Great news on the chip. I'm waiting for my dealer to get me a current view of the VVR...hopefully I'm out of chip purgatory as well.
 
How do you like all the "expert" info I received on that thread? :ROFLMAO:
Nice, Yeah i dont post on there, only look. Definitely not as friendly as this forum.

At the end of the day, we can't control anything at Ford or its suppliers. With that said, Ford should be more transparent about where your build is in the process if they want to be like Tesla and do custom orders only. Super Duties, Bronco's and Mach E's are a great place to start improving customer satisfaction scores with the custom order process.
 
So you guys know everything, which is handy. In the distant future when I end up with a truck and want to put mudflaps on it, will my truck have fender flares? I honestly have no idea. 2022 6.7 Lariat, black and ultimate packages.
 
So you guys know everything, which is handy. In the distant future when I end up with a truck and want to put mudflaps on it, will my truck have fender flares? I honestly have no idea. 2022 6.7 Lariat, black and ultimate packages.
All Tremors come with OEM flares.
 
Well I finally got this gem in my inbox this morning! Tracker does not reflect it as of yet but that's ok, still doing a little dance!

View attachment 41573
Ahh shit!!! Tracker updated to Built with estimate delivery of 1/1/2021 after I sent this out this morning. Now as of 11am EST it has converted back to In Production with delivery as TBD. Anyone else see this right after notification of being built?
 
Not that this will make anybody feel better but.....
I own a company that helps car dealers with their regulatory compliance. I just returned from a trip through North Carolina visiting a large dealer group customer (including my ordering Ford dealer). At each location representing several OEMs, I asked them about ordering and allocations and such. Unfortunately, Ford is typical of the OEMs represented by this group. Toyota (SET, not corporate Toyota) seems to be the best. They give an accurate allocation and the stores are preselling almost every single car that is coming in and they can track orders. Nissan and Subaru seem to be the worst. They have absolutely no idea what is coming or when and they all get excited and scramble whenever they see a car carrier. Everyone wanting to sell what just came in. A Tundra is not at all what I want but I am thankful I am not in the market for a Titan (probably not gonna be around much longer anyway). Ford certainly could do a better job keeping us informed but they are tasked with juggling many balls at once. Their goal is to deliver as many units as is possible, any way they can do it. Unfortunately it is not always in our best interest how they get that done. Can you really expect them to do anything else?
It has been mentioned over and over that this and other boards are both a curse and a blessing. Sometimes too much information (verified and unverified) can be overwhelming and frustrating. One good thing about these sites is that they are great for the aftermarket world. Who has not already spent money on a truck they don't even have or know when they will have?
 
This is a Tremor forum…😂😂😂
I know, I know..... But still a great resource. So anyone know?
So you guys know everything, which is handy. In the distant future when I end up with a truck and want to put mudflaps on it, will my truck have fender flares? I honestly have no idea. 2022 6.7 Lariat, black and ultimate packages.
 
Just received phone call from dealer. There an additional 2 week shipping delay. For year end builds.
 
Just received phone call from dealer. There an additional 2 week shipping delay. For year end builds.
of course there is. Par for the course lately.
 
Not sure if anyone who has taken delivery is still on this thread. But anyone have experience of truck showing up past estimated delivery date from Ford?
 
Vermonster answered above. Tremors do come with small fender flares, all the other SRW Superduties do not.
Thanks. I don't see where he said the non-tremors do not. I guess what made me wonder was the black appearance package having the 20" wheels, not knowing if that would affect the width. Thanks for the info.
 
Back
Top Bottom