FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

Hey Vermonster looking at you build sheet were is the $10.000 market adjustment???

All seriousness I hope you get your truck soon. I was lucky only 2 months 5 days from order to drive off. Best of luck!!
 
True. I’m in Texas visiting family for Thanksgiving, as my truck arrived at the Phoenix railyard last Sunday! The drive home from here is going to be agonizing, knowing the truck is there waiting for me to get home!
I was on the phone with my dealer today strategizing whether to hold steady at 02 or delete the tonneau cover and drop to 010 priority for next week scheduling. We decided to give it a few more weeks at 02 before dropping to 10.
I like your situation a lot more - a few warm family dinners followed by a long drive home to pick up your rig!:-) how long is your wait now from the order date?
 
So…

My 2011 LX570 doesn’t have an advertised MSRP in it’s current state. And for the love of god

It’s gouging. They lobbied and legislated themselves into this position and then are capitalizing on it. It’s principally no different than people who horde up any other resource and then crank the price up. If I could legally purchase the truck directly from Ford, would they still be doing ADM.

I dunno why you’re defending it. Ford doesn’t care for it, as demonstrated by the COVP as well as the very public instance of the dealer being called out on the 10k markup on a Mach E.

You didn’t pay a dime over MSRP for your truck, I’m sure.


The availability of these things for 10s of thousands of dollars less than the price gouging dealerships are asking for is exactly the point.

You really do not understand the concept of price gouging & are getting it confused with other concepts

I suggest you take a look at this quote & click on the link

“Price gouging is a situation where business take advantage of an external crisis to charge excessive prices for basic necessities – selling the goods significantly above their usual price”

 
No news is good news, right.lol. Sorry couldn’t resist. Keeping it positive with a side of fun.
 
I'm happy for you, but am now fuming myself, have had a VIN in hand since early summer, but latest is they pushed me out until 12/13...
I hope you're built ASAP! With this time of year, I hope the days fly by for you!
 
Honest question now that it's getting real:

1) I am going to do the extended warranty. Did people find Flood Ford to be the best?
2) Do you have time to buy the extended warranty after, or do you have to buy it day one?
As posted earlier , you have up until factory warranty expires. I usually have purchased within the first year as prices do increase . Flood Ford has always been the cheapest and Gardiner Reynolds is who to talk to. If you buy online, all documents will be emailed to you.
 
No matter how you or i feel about this matter, and its perfectly fine to have a difference of opinion on current market markup, you did not directly address Mojave’s question “has anyone in here actually paid an exorbitant markup on their truck?” .

I have not see ANYONE on this forum stand up and say, i believe in free market capitalism and so by my very belief i am that sucker who paid 15K over MSRP on a SD truck.

That is a relative question. Depends on your needs and specific financial situation. ;)
 
I was on the phone with my dealer today strategizing whether to hold steady at 02 or delete the tonneau cover and drop to 010 priority for next week scheduling. We decided to give it a few more weeks at 02 before dropping to 10.
I like your situation a lot more - a few warm family dinners followed by a long drive home to pick up your rig!:) how long is your wait now from the order date?
Original order was 6/8, ordered a second one on 9/4. The truck that just arrived is the second one. Haha! So about 6 months.
 
Good morning fellas (and the one or two ladies),

The truck is IN PRODUCTION! I still am sitting with a 12.2.21 date, but I also have my WINDOW STICKER! I am sitting here in absolute awe!
Congrats! Nice to see it will be built early in the run of trucks your are batched with!
 
As posted earlier , you have up until factory warranty expires. I usually have purchased within the first year as prices do increase . Flood Ford has always been the cheapest and Gardiner Reynolds is who to talk to. If you buy online, all documents will be emailed to you.
Thank you. Thank you to all those who chimed in.
 
I don't know how you guys have made it this long. My order date is 10/28 and have a new fifth wheel that showed up today. So ready to hit the road. I even drove to Dallas and gave the dealer my 2020 Raptor for trade-in to lock in my pricing. Driving my 2000 Jeep Wrangler during the wait.

Hope all of you get good information on your trucks soon. Sounds like you all need good Christmas presents.
 
I don't know how you guys have made it this long. My order date is 10/28 and have a new fifth wheel that showed up today. So ready to hit the road. I even drove to Dallas and gave the dealer my 2020 Raptor for trade-in to lock in my pricing. Driving my 2000 Jeep Wrangler during the wait.

Hope all of you get good information on your trucks soon. Sounds like you all need good Christmas presents.
I know how you feel, I have an order date of 10/5 and we picked up our black series last week. Luckily my truck will be here in 10 days!
 
I know how you feel, I have an order date of 10/5 and we picked up our black series last week. Luckily my truck will be here in 10 days!

What do you think of the Black series & what one did you get?
 
Back
Top Bottom