FYI 2022 Updated Production Schedule

What do you think of the Black series & what one did you get?
I got the hq17 and so far it looks very solid. It’s about as simple as an rv gets but more durable. We just got it so we’ll know better in a few months. I’m considering starting a new thread on here about it and our plans for it. Of course it’s being pulled by a new tremor.

Attachments

• 323837C0-C742-4565-B70E-BEDB9FDA363D.jpeg
    323837C0-C742-4565-B70E-BEDB9FDA363D.jpeg
    348.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 7D173212-66D0-4A16-9D8F-C2AD61D4030E.jpeg
    7D173212-66D0-4A16-9D8F-C2AD61D4030E.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 64
  • B480F910-DDFB-4EDB-9C08-9163239A9D14.jpeg
    B480F910-DDFB-4EDB-9C08-9163239A9D14.jpeg
    416.4 KB · Views: 64
  • C21CAAF6-EB44-4BC4-9F02-1FC221C128E2.jpeg
    C21CAAF6-EB44-4BC4-9F02-1FC221C128E2.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 68
Truck shipped yesterday via convo. Is there a way to track it now?

@Vermonster Both of our trucks Sent to Plant 11/22. This is Sooo Exciting!! This might be the Best Christmas Ever!

Have you gotten any updates from your guy as to the exact build date? Last I heard from my dealer it was 12-1-21 (Hump Day) and looking at your WS You will be built before Me.

@Vermonster and @Steppy - if you thought the wait was bad for the truck to be built, just wait - the mental anguish during the shipped to arrival at dealer timeframe is brutal!!!!

@Vermonster and @Steppy - if you thought the wait was bad for the truck to be built, just wait - the mental anguish during the shipped to arrival at dealer timeframe is brutal!!!!
I Agree! Every part of this process is a different Test - Mentally! What makes it harder is I have a trip planned to South Florida on 12/18 and would Love to be driving my New TREMOR instead of my 14' F150 with 170k miles on it.

Nothing like breaking in a new vehicle with a 2000 mile trip.

Only 6 hours from KTP so I am hoping there No glitches or only a few glitches if any 🤞 🍀

I Agree! Every part of this process is a different Test - Mentally! What makes it harder is I have a trip planned to South Florida on 12/18 and would Love to be driving my New TREMOR instead of my 14' F150 with 170k miles on it.

Nothing like breaking in a new vehicle with a 2000 mile trip.

Only 6 hours from KTP so I am hoping there No glitches or only a few glitches if any 🤞 🍀
1637770675257.gif

Man I could really use a WS right about now....

Wishfull thinking maybe???

You show "In Production" on the SD Tracker?
Not sure why you don't have a WS yet?
Have you checked all 3 Ford trackers?
Positive Vibes sent your way!

Have you received a build date yet?
Build date from my dealer a week ago was 12/2
All the trackers say in order processing....I check the spreadsheet every 10mins but now I will check again!

EDIT:

Well sure enough it shows in production!!!! Great news!

You show "In Production" on the SD Tracker?
Not sure why you don't have a WS yet?
Have you checked all 3 Ford trackers?
Positive Vibes sent your way!
I’m thinking it will show over the weekend or the first of next week because it doesn’t show sent to plant yet on the tracker.

I’m thinking it will show over the weekend or the first of next week because it doesn’t show sent to plant yet on the tracker.
@G.O.A.Tremor Never know for sure but in my experience the WS showed up same day 11/22 of showing in production and the magical sent to plant showed up today 11/24.
Best of Luck!

@G.O.A.Tremor Never know for sure but in my experience the WS showed up same day 11/22 of showing in production and the magical sent to plant showed up today 11/24.
Best of Luck!
Congrats on the STP!

Thanks for the positive vibes! I'm just trying to stay paired with you and Vermonster as it seems things are finally rolling for us. As I mentioned a few times, this order is a 10/18 but I've been waiting since 05/10.... getting excited as there is progress now.

Congrats on the STP!

Thanks for the positive vibes! I'm just trying to stay paired with you and Vermonster as it seems things are finally rolling for us. As I mentioned a few times, this order is a 10/18 but I've been waiting since 05/10.... getting excited as there is progress now.
Thanks Bro! Yes each stage is exciting and nice to see progress. I ordered on 3/18, changed my order on 5/10 and its nice to see some of Us Old Timers getting closer to the end of our journey.
The SD tracker seems to be behind on units sent to plant so not sure what is going on there as only 3 trucks have been sent to plant so far this week but I hope it catches up and KTP stays on the OT schedule for a couple of weeks. Ohhh, and I hope transport can keep up as well?

Based on the numbers, I would Bet your WS will be sent to plant this week!

I keep looking at my window sticker like some giddy school girl!
:ROFLMAO: Has the WS changed at all since you started refreshing the screen? Did your Guy give you a different build date?

Back