Forscan for 2022

Is there any way to change the settings for towing with the Yaw Sensor on the 2022 Super Duty in Forscan? The F150 allows for use of the Yaw sensor when towing a conventional trailer but the Super Duty only recognizes it in a Gooseneck/5 Wheel setting. When set to Gooseneck/5 Wheel, you loose the blind spot ability but it does still see the sensor and allows PTBA.

@2022TremorStockF350 I will have to look... Seems reasonable, but it's probably looking for the aux hookup as an input. One without the other may be a null set. I will let you know...

Do you have the bed hookup and yaw sensor and are just looking to use the sensor with a conventional trailer through the bumper connector?

@Modman thanks a ton.
I installed a new hookup by the license plate.
6D8044EF-E449-4E70-9845-D4DB1331D977.jpeg
D5EB6B31-E129-495D-B313-4BC5F5ABEABF.jpeg

And a yaw sensor on travel trailer

It's weird cause the connection at the bumper and yaw sensor allow me to program as 5th wheel and it works but problem is blind spot won't work with 5th wheel. Dumb.

That's why I want to get it to work with conventional trailer.

Hope this is enough info. If not I'll provide More pics. Thanks again

There’s a hardware mod for that (not in a position to find the link right now). So hopefully someone can link you or that helps with searching!
This is what I got. Plug and play but not cheap.

• Winner
Reactions: ccw
This is what I got. Plug and play but not cheap.

I bought a setup for just the spot from here.

Installed a 60gal S&B yesterday while I am changing that (think I have that one figured out) in forscan I'm going to change the tpms to 50 front and rear but not 100% sure what to change 726-10-01 and 726-10-02.

Installed a 60gal S&B yesterday while I am changing that (think I have that one figured out) in forscan I'm going to change the tpms to 50 front and rear but not 100% sure what to change 726-10-01 and 726-10-02.
You can use the plain english version of the module to change TPMS. That is much more straight-forward. Those are the correct As-Built addresses if you want to go that route, however:

726-10-01 xxxx xxxx **-- PlacardFront_Cfg - Tire Pressure PSI in Hex
726-10-02 **xx xxxx xx-- PlacardRear_Cfg - Tire Pressure PSI in Hex

50psi in decimal = 32 in hexadecimal

You can use the plain english version of the module to change TPMS. That is much more straight-forward. Those are the correct As-Built addresses if you want to go that route, however:

Thanks for the help again I'll give it a try this afternoon (y)

Fuel tank adjusted, does it usually take a while for the tpms to reset?
20220128_121943.jpg

@Tucsontremor FYI - That memory address controls a lot of other things as well... not just the temps. This is true for the other memory locations as well. Each character has a specific function.

For the temps above the gauges the "*" denotes the only important character:

720-07-01 xxxx xx*x xx--

8409: This is the same so I won't address it

0A00: Different than mine and @MiTremor906 because the highlighted character for us was originally set to "A" in our AS-Built. this means that the temps were available in the menu, but not permanently displayed. Regardless of your original setting, "5" is the only choice to have both displayed above the gauges.

08CE: The only important piece here are the first two characters "08" which are the same as yours. The "CE" is the checksum, and as @MiTremor906 said, when you made the change it didn't matter because the summation ends up being the same.

I stated this because in other scenarios you don't want to take the entire memory address from someone else's build and plug it into yours. I have used the term "surgical" before and that is what I mean - only change the characters that are important. Sometimes it may not matter, like in this case, but others you may end up turning something off that was unintended.

This is why I may ask people for their existing As-Built for reference in certain situations. We can't always answer the question without knowing the starting point.

Glad it worked out for you!
We are having a problem setting the numbers above the gauges. We changed the Ato a 5 value as stated but for what reason it wouldn’t save. We have a 2021 F350. I don’t know what we’re doing wrong and it won’t save. Thanks

We are having a problem setting the numbers above the gauges. We changed the A to a 5 value as stated but for what reason it wouldn’t save. We have a 2021 F350. I don’t know what we’re doing wrong and it won’t save. Thanks
What is your current listing? Did you change two variables? I believe that is all you need to do.
Mine is for Temps above Gauges 720-07-01 Original 8401-0E00 0BCD changed to 8401 - 0E50 – 0B1D

Last edited:
Ours is the 720-07-01, we changed the 0AA0, to 0A50, but we couldn’t save it. It reverted back to Factory.

Ours is the 720-07-01, we changed the 0AA0, to 0A50, but we couldn’t save it. It reverted back to Factory.
Did you change 2 numbers or only one? Keep everything the same, but make these 2 adjustments that are in red. XXXX-XX50-XX1X

Last edited:
Did you also change the third number in the second set of 4 numbers to 1? If not, that is your issue.
I think the spreadsheet said that number is a 5? For the 2021 spreadsheet. We did our f150 years ago but this F350 can’t get it right.

I think the spreadsheet said that number is a 5? For the 2021 spreadsheet. We did our f150 years ago but this F350 can’t get it right.
I edited my post so it hopefully makes more sense. You need to 2 numbers for it to work, not 1.

Back