Forscan for 2022

"I think I put a O instead of a 0."

That's exactly what happened when the Korean Air B747 strayed
off course into Soviet airspace and got shot down. They initialized
their INS incorrectly at Seoul. Oooops!
 
Has anyone figured out how to keep the USB and 12V charge ports on with key off on MY22? Not seeing anything in plain English or on the spread sheet. The USB port shuts off after only a few minutes - haven't checked the 12V but I am guessing it does the same. My 12V ports are always hot in my '97 Powerstroke and would love to be able to charge my phone and other USB chargeable tools at work on the jobsite without the truck running with my 22 F350.
 
Note - Worth a shot but I haven't tried this for anything by the radio. The power ports may be controlled in a different module - BdyCM perhaps. I can look tomorrow and see if there is anything else that may work.
 
@High Country check out my post here:

Post in thread 'Increasing accessory mode timeout' https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/increasing-accessory-mode-timeout.7083/post-143351
Thanks Modman, I did make that change - The USB port still shuts off after about 1 minute after opening and closing the door. I am sure the radio and USB port will remain on for an hour now instead of the 20 minutes it was originally set at as long as you don't open the door.

I did find in the BdyCm Plain English section a setting for Power Point Timeout - Set originally to 4500 s or 75 minutes. I changed it to 21,600 s or 6 hours. If that works, I will plug in my 12v Power Point USB adapter and use it to fast charge my phone and other tools via the 12v Power Point.
 
"I think I put a O instead of a 0."

That's exactly what happened when the Korean Air B747 strayed
off course into Soviet airspace and got shot down. They initialized
their INS incorrectly at Seoul. Oooops!
Here is the warning I got from FORScan when I entered incorrect numbers/letters into the “As Built” I referred to yesterday, hadn’t realized I snapped a picture of it.
CFCBA3A3-A2D2-494B-B8C5-30CC045B46EE.webp
 
I just got a 2022 f350 lariat and i was told i couldn't get the CHMSL cam with out getting the trailer backup package . Does anyone know if you can add the CHMSL cam and get it to work with forscan?
 
The CHMSL is a stand alone package that you most definitely can get with the UTT. If your truck isn't built yet, have your dealer add that. But the 360° cameras that come with the UTT are sweet.

1642788109779.webp
 
The CHMSL is a stand alone package that you most definitely can get with the UTT. If your truck isn't built yet, have your dealer add that. But the 360° cameras that come with the UTT are sweet.

View attachment 44617
i have my truck now but when i ordered it they told me i could not get that option because i didn't get the utt package and i just bought a lariat. if that make sense. so now i have a truck with no CHMSL camara and would like to add it is thats possible
 
i have my truck now but when i ordered it they told me i could not get that option because i didn't get the utt package and i just bought a lariat. if that make sense. so now i have a truck with no CHMSL camara and would like to add it is thats possible
Yep, makes sense. I was just wishful thinking this would be an easier fix. I'm sure that it can be done but will likely cost a bit more now and not sure if the wiring is present up there or not. Being a 2022, might make it a little harder to figure out the right forscan changes but I'm sure if we compared values with yours and other trucks that we could figure it out.

Summon @Modman as the resident expert on forscan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ccw
In the APIM "Plain English" mode there is the option to change the display from "night & day" to "night only". I am wondering if anyone has done this and if you ran into any visibility issues in the day time hours?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ccw
Yep, makes sense. I was just wishful thinking this would be an easier fix. I'm sure that it can be done but will likely cost a bit more now and not sure if the wiring is present up there or not. Being a 2022, might make it a little harder to figure out the right forscan changes but I'm sure if we compared values with yours and other trucks that we could figure it out.

Summon @Modman as the resident expert on forscan.
so now i have a truck with no CHMSL camara and would like to add it is thats possible
I'll take a look this weekend... Seem to remember seeing the camera addresses to enable this when I was looking into the "bed camera while driving" issue a few weeks back...
 
I met up with another forum member today (@Potato Wilson) and did a few FORScan changes with him. He has a a 2021 6.7 with halogens and I could not find in the BdyCM where the option to enable fogs with the bright's on. Any help on this?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ccw
Any advice for fuel tank size change to 60gal?
2022 F350 6.7L
 
@papalaz you should be able to do that in the Plain English module now. You have to change both the IPC and PCM modules for the fuel level and DTE calculations to adjust properly.
 
Success Today on my 22.. No more chimes, Bambi Mode enabled, double honk gone, TPMS reset, and Turn signals reset. It’s so nice not to hear the dings anymore.
What setting is the turn signals and have you messed with the navigation so you can change things while driving?
 
What setting is the turn signals and have you messed with the navigation so you can change things while driving?
This was asked in another thread yesterday, I do not think it is possible at this time.

Edit: I thought you were referring to the turn signal noise, the extended blink and Nav in motion can be adjusted.


 
Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom