-
Featured
- #81
Experience or speculation? Wet and icy performance was number one reason for considering these.AT4's are better except in wet conditions, that's where the AT3 shines.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Experience or speculation? Wet and icy performance was number one reason for considering these.AT4's are better except in wet conditions, that's where the AT3 shines.
Experience or speculation? Wet and icy performance was number one reason for considering these.
Here it is, finally found the link:Experience or speculation? Wet and icy performance was number one reason for considering these.
Here it is, finally found the link:
![]()
Falken WildPeak AT4W Vs AT3W | An Expert Comparison
Took the new Falken WildPeak AT4W for a spin, and it's definitely stepping up the game with its improved "dry" grip and durability across all kinds oftiredriver.com
Good to know. Wondered why the channel name was different than the website..It’s actually the same guy, and the same review, he ultimately adds them to YouTube with a voice over.
Wondered why the channel name was different than the website..
I've got AT3 295, BEST tire ever.View attachment 149246View attachment 149247View attachment 149248
Wow, what a difference. Better ride, quieter and I think they look better.
Got these installed yesterday. I think 295/65R20 would be perfect on my truck (FX4 with snow plow prep), but they still don't have the AT/4W in that size.Ended up ordering the AT/4W in 285/65R20. Will be getting them installed in a couple weeks.
Looks really nice! The specs (on TireRack at least) actually looks like the tread width is wider than a lot of 295 series tires. My 2021 has the same wheels on it but still with the Michellin LTX ATs, I threw them back on as I get ready for my 2024 to get built and sold it to my dad for them to use around the ranch back home in TX. I may try and convince him to throw a set of these on it instead of holding out for them to release the 295/65's, Discount still shows them as "coming soon" (the truck currently looks a pretty silly with the 3" Carli level and stock wheelsGot these installed yesterday. I think 295/65R20 would be perfect on my truck (FX4 with snow plow prep), but they still don't have the AT/4W in that size.
So far, I'm happy with the tires. I haven't noticed any more noise than the factory Michelins they replaced and it feels as good on the road as those, which is a win. We'll be towing this weekend, and should have the opportunity to explore some BLM land soon.
View attachment 153592
View attachment 153593
View attachment 153594
View attachment 153595
The R/T01 might be another good option. Those are currently available in 295/65R20, and I was close to getting those instead.Looks really nice! The specs (on TireRack at least) actually looks like the tread width is wider than a lot of 295 series tires. My 2021 has the same wheels on it but still with the Michellin LTX ATs, I threw them back on as I get ready for my 2024 to get built and sold it to my dad for them to use around the ranch back home in TX. I may try and convince him to throw a set of these on it instead of holding out for them to release the 295/65's, Discount still shows them as "coming soon" (the truck currently looks a pretty silly with the 3" Carli level and stock wheels)
His comment was " the older WildPeak AT3w still slightly outperforms its successor overall here," My guess is most will not notice the difference nor is it that big of a deal.Even if the 4's do not perform as well as 3's in wet, I don't think they're going to be horrible in wet, just not quite as good as 3's.
Put on a set today. Man they are so much quieter and smoother than the duratracs! I was able to squeeze out almost 54K on the stock tires but they were beyond noisy. Pulling the 5th wheel to Tennessee at the end of the month so I'm looking forward to seeing how good they do. What psi is everyone running unloaded? I'm doing 50 all around right now and they seem good. Might bump it to 55 or 60 and see how that rides.
Have a 6.7, running 55 front, 50 rear.Put on a set today. Man they are so much quieter and smoother than the duratracs! I was able to squeeze out almost 54K on the stock tires but they were beyond noisy. Pulling the 5th wheel to Tennessee at the end of the month so I'm looking forward to seeing how good they do. What psi is everyone running unloaded? I'm doing 50 all around right now and they seem good. Might bump it to 55 or 60 and see how that rides.