-
Featured
- #101
ARE Overland / had one on my Raptor and loved it! Great for hauling the dogs.Anyone planning on installing a camper shell? If so, what brand/model are you considering?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ARE Overland / had one on my Raptor and loved it! Great for hauling the dogs.Anyone planning on installing a camper shell? If so, what brand/model are you considering?
Jim,Having a RSI Smartcap EVO arriving today and will put it on right away to get on the road down south towing the airstream...
![]()
SmartCap EVO
Forged from stainless steel (not fiberglass)... it could be correctly said it’s built like a truck, not a boat. But this bruiser is more than brawn my friend. From the tools of the trade to the utensils on the camp stove, the SmartComponents let you organize your truck bed to fit your life. Plus, you…www.rsismartcap.com
I'll take some pics installing and installed for sure...Jim,
Congrats on the topper! I have been watching these. Post of up pics and details after post install. Did it take long from the time you ordered? Will it be installed on a Tremor?
It sounds legit and hopefully everything you expect it to be. Admittedly like you I was a little skeptical about smart cap and just the lack of product reviews, so I moved forward on ordering my ARE Z topper which I am very happy with.I'll take some pics installing and installed for sure...
I contacted RSI few weeks back when I ordered my truck, ate the time the Super Duty cabs were only available for preorder. They first gave me a local dealer, which I'd be happy to support local but they were very unprofessional and I just didn't feel comfortable to pay full amount upfront to a dealer that is being unprofessional for a product that at the time has not been in the country yet.
Contacted RSI gave feedback and they referred me to OffroadAlliance.com I preordered with them, put 150$ deposit down. They called me the day the product cleared customs in the US I paid the balance on their website and the next day it was being shipped from RSIs distribution center. They seem to have stock in the US but that being said there seems to be high demand right now, I ordered a few accessories, like the camping table and the drop load cage but thats on back order until Jan. However so far my experience is flawless and I am happy to wait for a good product that is high in demand, as long as there is no games being played...
I like it. Well thought out, well made. Couple of edges dented in shipping, but easily tapped into place. Looks good on the truck, IMHO. Dogs will be cozy the rest of the winter......Having a RSI Smartcap EVO arriving today and will put it on right away to get on the road down south towing the airstream...
![]()
SmartCap EVO
Forged from stainless steel (not fiberglass)... it could be correctly said it’s built like a truck, not a boat. But this bruiser is more than brawn my friend. From the tools of the trade to the utensils on the camp stove, the SmartComponents let you organize your truck bed to fit your life. Plus, you…www.rsismartcap.com
Exactly the experience I had with OffroadAlliance.com. Very responsive to my questions, even the dumb ones...I'll take some pics installing and installed for sure...
I contacted RSI few weeks back when I ordered my truck, ate the time the Super Duty cabs were only available for preorder. They first gave me a local dealer, which I'd be happy to support local but they were very unprofessional and I just didn't feel comfortable to pay full amount upfront to a dealer that is being unprofessional for a product that at the time has not been in the country yet.
Contacted RSI gave feedback and they referred me to OffroadAlliance.com I preordered with them, put 150$ deposit down. They called me the day the product cleared customs in the US I paid the balance on their website and the next day it was being shipped from RSIs distribution center. They seem to have stock in the US but that being said there seems to be high demand right now, I ordered a few accessories, like the camping table and the drop load cage but thats on back order until Jan. However so far my experience is flawless and I am happy to wait for a good product that is high in demand, as long as there is no games being played...
Wow, that looks great! I have a Leer and now I find myself envious. How do you like that Carli kit? did you get everything fully optioned out? I've been looking at them for my 7.3 and don't know how necessary all the extra options are.I like it. Well thought out, well made. Couple of edges dented in shipping, but easily tapped into place. Looks good on the truck, IMHO. Dogs will be cozy the rest of the winter......
View attachment 11856View attachment 11857View attachment 11858
I am seriously considering going with one of these. Just ordered my Tremor last month so I will wait until it arrives to order. I like some of the accessories that you can get too. The one negative I have seen is that the small windows on the side seem to be prone to leaking.I like it. Well thought out, well made. Couple of edges dented in shipping, but easily tapped into place. Looks good on the truck, IMHO. Dogs will be cozy the rest of the winter......
View attachment 11856View attachment 11857View attachment 11858
Nope got the basic commuter kit, as it was available at the time. will upgrade as parts come available.Wow, that looks great! I have a Leer and now I find myself envious. How do you like that Carli kit? did you get everything fully optioned out? I've been looking at them for my 7.3 and don't know how necessary all the extra options are.
have not heard that but I will keep an eye on it!I am seriously considering going with one of these. Just ordered my Tremor last month so I will wait until it arrives to order. I like some of the accessories that you can get too. The one negative I have seen is that the small windows on the side seem to be prone to leaking.
It was mentioned by a couple people in an f150 forum from April or so. Hopefully it is something they were able to fix. Congratulations on the beautiful set up.have not heard that but I will keep an eye on it!
These look great. When I went to their website it stated preorder only, how did you go about ordering one? More pictures would be appreciated!Managed to install last night right on time for our trip down south
Came very well packaged and it’s easy to assemble did it alone but you need at least 4 guys to lift it on the truck...
View attachment 11950
Looks great. If you don't mind, I would like to see another picture or two and any updates as you use it and see how happy you are with it on a daily basis.Managed to install last night right on time for our trip down south
Came very well packaged and it’s easy to assemble did it alone but you need at least 4 guys to lift it on the truck...
View attachment 11950
Looks awesome, even better on the black truck!Managed to install last night right on time for our trip down south
Came very well packaged and it’s easy to assemble did it alone but you need at least 4 guys to lift it on the truck...
View attachment 11950
Looks great. If you don't mind, I would like to see another picture or two and any updates as you use it and see how happy you are with it on a daily basis.
Leer 100 XR 46” between oil shock openers. 55” between latch loops. 38 1/2” bed to top of opening.Height inside door opening.
help from someone that has a cab height leer or are Topper. measure from bed to top of cap opening under door.
like if you had tailgate down and topper glass up. What’s max height of a box you could slide in?
reason. I have a 2018 Nissan Titan (about to be replaced w tremor) cab height top. I have 36” between bed and under glass to slide cargo (mtn bikes) in. Its not enough. I need a few more inches.
im wondering if the super duty cab heigh tops give me this or I need to go with a taller cap.... thanks!!!!