-
Featured
- #81
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks amazingGot my ARE Z topper installed this morning. Extremely happy with fit, finish and install. I used upgraded rubber bulb seals. Paint match is perfect, no paint rubbing, great clearance with rubber bulb seals. Happy Camper.
View attachment 8457View attachment 8454
View attachment 8455
Looks sharp!Got my ARE Z topper installed this morning. Extremely happy with fit, finish and install. I used upgraded rubber bulb seals. Paint match is perfect, no paint rubbing, great clearance with rubber bulb seals. Happy Camper.
View attachment 8457View attachment 8454
View attachment 8455
Got my ARE Z topper installed this morning. Extremely happy with fit, finish and install. I used upgraded rubber bulb seals. Paint match is perfect, no paint rubbing, great clearance with rubber bulb seals. Happy Camper.
View attachment 8457View attachment 8454
View attachment 8455
how long a wait was it ?Got my ARE Z topper installed this morning. Extremely happy with fit, finish and install. I used upgraded rubber bulb seals. Paint match is perfect, no paint rubbing, great clearance with rubber bulb seals. Happy Camper.
View attachment 8457View attachment 8454
View attachment 8455
Now I know what my truck was going to look like ???ARE Overland cap. Side window openings are niceView attachment 2908
how long a wait was it ?
ThanksMy order was placed Sept 4- so 10 weeks.
Sure anytime. Just a suggestion - consider the upgraded bulb seal. I am glad I went with it. Much better than the cheap foam seal which flattens out over a short period of time. Have the installer stick it on the shell not your truck bedrail. If they stick it to the bed rail it will leave glue residue on the bed rail that is a PIA to remove if you ever decide to remove the topper. Just a thought. Worth every cent!Thanks
ThanksSure anytime. Just a suggestion - consider the upgraded bulb seal. I am glad I went with it. Much better than the cheap foam seal which flattens out over a short period of time. Have the installer stick it on the shell not your truck bedrail. If they stick it to the bed rail it will leave glue residue on the bed rail that is a PIA to remove if you ever decide to remove the topper. Just a thought. Worth every cent!
View attachment 8537
Great color Tremor !! Cap looks really goodLeer 100XR
That is one happy looking Tremor loving dog!Leer 100XR
It’s the ARB touring. I have a frontrunner rack I’m going to put on the cap in a few weeks when I get home.Great color Tremor !! Cap looks really good
trying to read your awning, very interested
Thanks
ThanksIt’s the ARB touring. I have a frontrunner rack I’m going to put on the cap in a few weeks when I get home.
Sounds goodI forgot to mention, I also bought this rubber seal to the leading edge of the bed. It worked perfectly. Stay away from the foam tape that installers use, it’s cheap and flattens out quickly. FWIW..
View attachment 8576
I have not seen one on here yet. I considered it but quickly realized due to the taller height of the Tremor it would not fit in my garage and that was a show stopper.Anyone install a taller then cab cap yet? Like are mx or leer 180?
I am waiting for my ARE MX, ordered it back in October, will post pics when it comes in late December/JanuaryAnyone install a taller then cab cap yet? Like are mx or leer 180?
That be awesome!I am waiting for my ARE MX, ordered it back in October, will post pics when it comes in late December/January