AlphaRex 2023+ Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350/F-450 Headlights

Thanks for sharing this, even though its clearly a pain in the ass. I was planning on buying them but had considered the fact that most trucks that will get these installed are going to be truck with the OE LEDs, so I waited a bit. This certainly helps right now because I was not in a big hurry once I got the dual fog setup from Apollo, hearing all this will save me the cash. So thanks for that, I hope it gets sorted soon. I cant recall did you buy directly from AlphaRex?
 
Thanks for sharing this, even though its clearly a pain in the ass. I was planning on buying them but had considered the fact that most trucks that will get these installed are going to be truck with the OE LEDs, so I waited a bit. This certainly helps right now because I was not in a big hurry once I got the dual fog setup from Apollo, hearing all this will save me the cash. So thanks for that, I hope it gets sorted soon. I cant recall did you buy directly from AlphaRex?
I purchased through CJC Off-road because they were the only authorized pre-sale vendor. They have been great. No issues with them.

Finally spoke to someone at tech support and got my connections on. They are sending me a replacement tomorrow. Hopefully will have by end of week.
 
I almost pulled the trigger when they were released. Your issues make me glad I did not. Sure hope you get it all figured out soon. Maybe Morimotos will have something soon as I have the halogen as well, good luck.
 
Been calling and emailing Alpharex tech support for two days with no response.
Same issue we had with the Alpharex headlights on my son’s TRD Pro. Terrible customer service and QC. Trading it in on a Bronco Raptor solved our problem. Lol

Sorry you are going through that and hope you get to a resolution.
 
Same issue we had with the Alpharex headlights on my son’s TRD Pro. Terrible customer service and QC. Trading it in on a Bronco Raptor solved our problem. Lol

Sorry you are going through that and hope you get to a resolution.
Believe me, I almost went and bought a new truck because of it 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom