Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

Has anyone run the 605 NV? I heard they ride stiff.
5F90DC27-24F2-4D0C-902A-5DBD61A822F3.jpeg
FAF84E6B-3CBC-4F5F-AAD1-8B383F74CDD1.jpeg

Lug centric. No hub centric rings needed.
I had an 02 Superduty. And back in the day everyone claimed that aftermarket rims had to be hubcentric to properly fit the superduty. Is that not the case now?
Are the stock rims hubcentric?

Thanks

C

I had an 02 Superduty. And back in the day everyone claimed that aftermarket rims had to be hubcentric to properly fit the superduty. Is that not the case now?
Are the stock rims hubcentric?

Thanks

C
No idea. I do know that the Methods fit the SuperDuty and thousands run them with no issues.

I started looking at aftermarket wheels. Im noticing a little variation in weight capacity. So that caused me to search and see what factory wheels are rated at. however, i have come up empty.

Does anyone know what factory wheels are rated at for weight? and what is the recommended weight rating for a 350 Diesel?

Some great looking trucks. I got on the list today at CJC Off-road to install a carli 2.5 leveling kit. Hopefully Carli will have the new 2.5 kit for the 7.3 time my install comes up. Waiting list is about 2 month at CJC. For rims and tires I am going with the dirty life DT-2 9304 17x9 and 37” tires but not sure what brand.
Are you getting that Carli 2.5 Pintop that they always talk about.

okay, is a brodozer defined by the stick out, the dish, the extra large diameter wheels and street tires or is It a combo of all? Look to Pinterest for a plethora of “brodozers” or at the very least lots of offset...... Is it a young mans Thing? Not my style, but there is an ass for every seat.
It is a deformed man thing LOL

I started looking at aftermarket wheels. Im noticing a little variation in weight capacity. So that caused me to search and see what factory wheels are rated at. however, i have come up empty.

Does anyone know what factory wheels are rated at for weight? and what is the recommended weight rating for a 350 Diesel?
I do know that the Method 305 NVs that everyone is running are rated at 3640 lbs per wheel (18x9 +18 offset)

Back