Hey where did you get your front hood deflector? Thanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey where did you get your front hood deflector? Thanks.
The dealership.Hey where did you get your front hood deflector? Thanks.
The wheels aren't terrible but the choice of low profile street tires is questionable. Why buy an off road truck and put those tires on it?
Absolutely love it! Ordered a star white 6.7L Lariat. Not the sport although seeing all you guys with sports makes me wish I did. The more I see the color matched bumpers the more I want them. Guess I'll have to find a shop to get it done. Do you have the link the ready lift level?2.5" Ready lift level with track bar bracket. Method NV 18x9 with +18 offset, Toyo AT3 285/75 18 hoops. I had 2000 miles on the Duratrash's and boy what a difference getting rid of those made. Fit is as close to flush as it gets. View attachment 1997View attachment 1998View attachment 1999
Would you recommend the HD NV over the normal NV?
Only if you need the extra capacity or like the look.Would you recommend the HD NV over the normal NV?
They look the same. I was wondering if the superduty needed the extra capacity.Only if you need the extra capacity or like the look.
Could just be me but when I saw some photos of the HD the spokes appeared thicker...but I believe each wheel capacity was over 4Klbs for the HD, standard was like 3600lbs. Shouldn't be a need for it as the stock wheels I thought are rated near the same as the standard NVs.They look the same. I was wondering if the superduty needed the extra capacity.
View attachment 4011
I am of the opinion more is better, especially on a heavy truck, towing/hauling Heavy s#!t....Would you recommend the HD NV over the normal NV?
Are method wheels hub centric?They look the same. I was wondering if the superduty needed the extra capacity.
View attachment 4011
Lug centric. No hub centric rings needed.Are method wheels hub centric?