Aftermarket Wheels & Tire size/offset photos

So. Who still has the stock wheels/tires that they are selling and for how much?
In two weeks I will be pulling my stock wheels and tires including the spare. They have 6000 miles on them, will remain mounted with the TPMS sensors installed and the Lug Nuts and Center Caps included. If you come to NC and pick them up I will sell them all for 800 bucks cash.
 
Here is what 18x9 fuel blitz wheels with -12 and 35" 12.50 nitto ridge grapplers look like:

18x9-12.webp


18x9-12-2.webp


18x9-12-3.webp


f250-tremor-ridge-grappler.webp

(Photo Credit: Josh M)
 
Here is what 295/70-18 looks like on 18x9 methods +18 OffSet
 

Attachments

  • 0707201959.webp
    0707201959.webp
    407.9 KB · Views: 2,041
  • 0707201959a.webp
    0707201959a.webp
    434.8 KB · Views: 2,148
  • 0707202041_HDR.webp
    0707202041_HDR.webp
    526.3 KB · Views: 2,294
  • 0707202042_HDR.webp
    0707202042_HDR.webp
    509.2 KB · Views: 2,252
Pictures of 295/70s vs stock....and Final picture of truck with 295/70 Cooper STT Pro MTs on Method 18x9 NVs +18 offset. I lost 1/4 inch at the top of the fenders. now 42 1/8 and 44 1/4.
 

Attachments

  • 0708201926_HDR.webp
    0708201926_HDR.webp
    372.5 KB · Views: 1,666
  • 0708201831.webp
    0708201831.webp
    242.7 KB · Views: 1,668
Dumb question time: I noticed many of you installed the center caps on the front of your aftermarket wheels. With Methods this blocks access to the front hubs. My question is should I install the center caps up front on my method NVs or not????
 
I blocked them on my Fuel wheels for 6 years on my '15 without a problem. On the Fuel trophy wheels, you can pop off the cap at the end of the hub cover to gain access to your manual hubs if you ever needed them. I do not know if Method wheels do the same. Personally I would just install them and make sure I have a tool or whatever is needed to take them off in an emergency. My '05 did have the vacuum pump module that controls the locking hubs go bad in a middle of a snow storm, so having access to the manual operation is important. I personally put my truck into 4x4 at least once a month just to make sure everything is working correctly (I believe is important to exercise it) When it is dry out I just make sure I do it when I am going straight for awhile, so I do not have any problems with the 4x4..
 
I blocked them on my Fuel wheels for 6 years on my '15 without a problem. On the Fuel trophy wheels, you can pop off the cap at the end of the hub cover to gain access to your manual hubs if you ever needed them. I do not know if Method wheels do the same. Personally I would just install them and make sure I have a tool or whatever is needed to take them off in an emergency. My '05 did have the vacuum pump module that controls the locking hubs go bad in a middle of a snow storm, so having access to the manual operation is important. I personally put my truck into 4x4 at least once a month just to make sure everything is working correctly (I believe is important to exercise it) When it is dry out I just make sure I do it when I am going straight for awhile, so I do not have any problems with the 4x4..
I had Fuels on my f150 and you could just pop em off like the stock tremor caps. Methods pass thru from the rear and although 2 piece the 3 bolts holding the top of the cap on can't be unbolted once installed....they just spin.
 
Dumb question time: I noticed many of you installed the center caps on the front of your aftermarket wheels. With Methods this blocks access to the front hubs. My question is should I install the center caps up front on my method NVs or not????
I like all 4 wheels to have same look. I would have the same center caps. Method has the flat ones as well.

I see now. Forget my answer. Haha
Maybe go with flat method caps in back to keep similar look?
 
I like all 4 wheels to have same look. I would have the same center caps. Method has the flat ones as well.

I see now. Forget my answer. Haha
Maybe go with flat method caps in back to keep similar look?
Maybe paint the silver part of the front hub flat black and call it good ay?
 
How often do people have to manually lock their hubs? isn't that for when the system doesn't work properly? is it a common issue when new?
 
How often do people have to manually lock their hubs? isn't that for when the system doesn't work properly? is it a common issue when new?
Probably never...until I cover up access to my hubs....the next day I will need to lock em and auto won't work...or I won't be able to unlock em......Murphy at work for sure...
 
I like all 4 wheels to have same look. I would have the same center caps. Method has the flat ones as well.

I see now. Forget my answer. Haha
Maybe go with flat method caps in back to keep similar look?

I run no center caps on my Methods. Old school look!
 
My setup.
 

Attachments

  • D3212D48-B70B-4705-9C6A-4FD84729E384.webp
    D3212D48-B70B-4705-9C6A-4FD84729E384.webp
    338.6 KB · Views: 3,103
  • CA490963-C1E5-4A6D-A8E1-B8BBE861F834.webp
    CA490963-C1E5-4A6D-A8E1-B8BBE861F834.webp
    356.1 KB · Views: 3,067
  • 2A3726C0-E298-4224-8AFF-6D7CDE506904.webp
    2A3726C0-E298-4224-8AFF-6D7CDE506904.webp
    338.3 KB · Views: 2,611
  • 000B5E5D-75CB-4616-BC9A-5466E08905F9.webp
    000B5E5D-75CB-4616-BC9A-5466E08905F9.webp
    245.3 KB · Views: 2,578
  • EA24FEA2-B501-405D-A1AF-C5301F72C55F.webp
    EA24FEA2-B501-405D-A1AF-C5301F72C55F.webp
    276 KB · Views: 2,928
Back
Top Bottom