Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Seem to be a little smoother and quieter early on. I also switched my Trails on the GX to Pros and have had them on for a couple thousand miles and like them better. Jeremy persuaded me to switch.What is it that you find better about the Pros?
The grid box is your transmission pan and those aluminum bits around it is a heat shield to protect it from the exhaust.Was poking around trying to find a low speed “clinky rattle” that’s been driving me nuts driving with windows down and hearing it reverberate off of everything near me. Then saw another thing, so 2 questions for someone more mechanically inclined than me (just about everyone on this forum)
1a. What is the grid box (almost embarrassed to ask)
1b. Is this heat shield essential? I think that is the rattle. Can i take it off?
2. Looking around saw the front passenger tie rod looked way more greasy than the other and I just had these replaced, what do you all make of it?
Ok, that was like 5 ish questions. Thanks in advance.View attachment 274952View attachment 274953
I would leave the heat shields. The trans pan is FRP (fiber reinforced plastic) and probably wouldn’t hold up well over time with the heat from the catalytic converters.Was poking around trying to find a low speed “clinky rattle” that’s been driving me nuts driving with windows down and hearing it reverberate off of everything near me. Then saw another thing, so 2 questions for someone more mechanically inclined than me (just about everyone on this forum)
1a. What is the grid box (almost embarrassed to ask)
1b. Is this heat shield essential? I think that is the rattle. Can i take it off?
2. Looking around saw the front passenger tie rod looked way more greasy than the other and I just had these replaced, what do you all make of it?
Ok, that was like 5 ish questions. Thanks in advance.View attachment 274952View attachment 274953