Weight Loss Assistance

PM me. I can point you in the right direction to get the tunes and parts and probably someone who will do the work for you. Don’t bother with diesel dudes or dieselr. Their tunes aren’t as good as others like ASAP, AMDP or CMB
+1
 
Amdp has an all in one tuner with a file on it, like the old days. It’s spendy but looks to be a simple option if your in an area such as Canada or Mexico. lol
 
Have your pick of the litter. All of the listed tuners I mentioned have great tunes. Through my testing though, ASAP Calibrations has the best trans tuning by far.
IMG_5130.webp
 
I just ordered the complete kit from diesel dudes. I did the work myself and it's really pretty simple. Tune install took about 10 minutes, unplugging everything under the truck and dropping the pipe took a couple hours. The hardest part is getting the damn bolts out of the EGR.. Took me 4-5 hours to get 6 bolts out.
You can just do the DPF and keep the EGR on, just make sure to unplug it. I also just went with the 4" mid pipe so I could keep the factory tip look. If you go 5" you'll have to drop the entire exhaust and you'll get a little more sound out of it.
 
Is there a factory muffler used on the non emissions military super duties? I’d like to do the delete, but I also don’t want to wake up everyone on my block when I leave in the morning.
 
I
I just ordered the complete kit from diesel dudes. I did the work myself and it's really pretty simple. Tune install took about 10 minutes, unplugging everything under the truck and dropping the pipe took a couple hours. The hardest part is getting the damn bolts out of the EGR.. Took me 4-5 hours to get 6 bolts out.
You can just do the DPF and keep the EGR on, just make sure to unplug it. I also just went with the 4" mid pipe so I could keep the factory tip look. If you go 5" you'll have to drop the entire exhaust and you'll get a little more sound out of it.
Did you still have to change the downpipe to do this?
 
I just ordered the complete kit from diesel dudes. I did the work myself and it's really pretty simple. Tune install took about 10 minutes, unplugging everything under the truck and dropping the pipe took a couple hours. The hardest part is getting the damn bolts out of the EGR.. Took me 4-5 hours to get 6 bolts out.
You can just do the DPF and keep the EGR on, just make sure to unplug it. I also just went with the 4" mid pipe so I could keep the factory tip look. If you go 5" you'll have to drop the entire exhaust and you'll get a little more sound out of it.
What tuner did you get?
 
What tuner did you get?
Not very good ones. It’s widely known that the diesel dudes don’t sell very good tunes. You’re far better off with other tuners.
 
Last edited:
Not very good ones. It’s widely known that the diesel dudes don’t sell very good tubes. You’re far better off with other tuners.
Yeah I’ve heard… I’m wondering what tuner he went with, EZLink, commander, the sct x4 (which now works on the 20-21 6.7), etc.
 
We can have a discussion about the topic, since the epa is so well staffed and funded I’m sure they are reading a tremor forum discussion on this and waiting to see what Canadian websites, tunes or part we discuss. Or I guess they, if interested could google the topic and find the endless discussions on it, which don’t matter. No one knows here is selling parts, but discussing hypotheticals.
 
For anyone reading the obvious choice is to go with the ezlynk
Yes I agree that’s a great choice for tuning. I still am wondering what device he went with and his review.
 
We can have a discussion about the topic, since the epa is so well staffed and funded I’m sure they are reading a tremor forum discussion on this and waiting to see what Canadian websites, tunes or part we discuss. Or I guess they, if interested could google the topic and find the endless discussions on it, which don’t matter. No one knows here is selling parts, but discussing hypotheticals.
They're going under a huge cut in staffing due to mandates from the White House.
 
Back
Top Bottom