Water Intrusion to Fuse Box - Whiteface Ford

I ordered one from The OCD Plug for shits and giggles. Should get it soon and will post once installed.

I would really like a mini version if someone can print it! I'll still pay full price for 1/64 scale or smaller. Thank you!
 
I ordered one from The OCD Plug for shits and giggles. Should get it soon and will post once installed.

I would really like a mini version if someone can print it! I'll still pay full price for 1/64 scale or smaller. Thank you!
Here’s 1/64 scale. Can I interest you in something a little… larger?
IMG_4795.webp
 
Rough guesstimate on V2 release? I’m in need of 1 and if it’s close I’ll buy that. Thank you in advance
To be honest I’m not exactly sure. I want to get some feedback on this first production batch that just went out to make sure nothing else needs changing. We also have another release coming up that’s going to take a lot of our time. I’ll continue to post progress on the v2 design here though. But I think we’re talking weeks, not months.
 
To be honest I’m not exactly sure. I want to get some feedback on this first production batch that just went out to make sure nothing else needs changing. We also have another release coming up that’s going to take a lot of our time. I’ll continue to post progress on the v2 design here though. But I think we’re talking weeks, not months.
Awesome and thank you!
 
I ordered one from The OCD Plug for shits and giggles. Should get it soon and will post once installed.

I would really like a mini version if someone can print it! I'll still pay full price for 1/64 scale or smaller. Thank you!
I ordered one as well as the oil filler funnel. Can hardly wait to get it.
 
I do like the idea of a solution that lets you run a drain hose. I think a 1/2" plastic thru hull fitting with a barbed fitting would be ideal.
 
ML3Z63022A68A


THANK YOU thank you thank you

Order
13-15242-18400
Total
$153.29
Genuine Ford Deflector Water ML3Z-63022A68-A

Genuine Ford Deflector Water ML3Z-63022A68-A
New

Saves me a BUNCH of driveway hack tech time! Been wanting to cover that fusebox for MONTHS, and w/ El Nino brewin'... we might get much more rain than usual.

Thanks again! for the part # 🏁
 
THANK YOU thank you thank you

Order
13-15242-18400
Total
$153.29
Genuine Ford Deflector Water ML3Z-63022A68-A

Genuine Ford Deflector Water ML3Z-63022A68-A
New

Saves me a BUNCH of driveway hack tech time! Been wanting to cover that fusebox for MONTHS, and w/ El Nino brewin'... we might get much more rain than usual.

Thanks again! for the part # 🏁
tha't not the right one. that is for the F150
 
Nothing is requiring you to purchase this, do you know anyone with a 23 plus grey lid fuse box that has had to replace it due to water intrusion like the old black lid boxes on the early 2020-2022 trucks?
Is there an upgrade for the '22 lid?
 
tha't not the right one. that is for the F150

On the ford site you’ll find it as part #ML3Z-63022A68-A


More than one Tremor owner in this thread has spec'd the part# NevadaMike just mentioned.

So, which is it, then.



A few minutes later...

Edit: Have confirmed the part number quoted above is the F150 application, with both Ford and aftermarket versions for the Super Duty backordered or OOS.

So... I'll receive this one I ordered and see if I can't make it work without damaging it in case the seller may agree to accept the return due to my error.

Cheers.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom