Water Intrusion to Fuse Box - Whiteface Ford

I appreciate you are doing these for a very reasonable price. Like NEOHIO I know you guys aren't getting rich off this just helping out enthusiasts. I should add several others, OTC being one. They have an amazing product at a reasonable price. There are many others on this forum as well
but I haven’t had the chance to buy products
 
Last edited:
Any chance we can just get the STL file? I have no desire to print commercially, but I’d like to print my own or possibly make edits.

That a possibility? Even for a fee?
 
i will take one also when alpoba approves of the final design.
 
Waiting for more reviews on which is preferred. Insane that we have to buy something like this.
 
I appreciate you are doing these for a very reasonable price. Like NEOHIO I know you guys aren't getting rich off this just helping out enthusiasts.
I enjoy offering solutions! I have a bunch of new stuff up my sleeve. I need to dedicate the time to photographing, uploading, writing instructions etc. I gave myself a date to upload some goodies.
 
Any chance we can just get the STL file? I have no desire to print commercially, but I’d like to print my own or possibly make edits.

That a possibility? Even for a fee?
I've given this some consideration. It doesn't sit right to me to release or sell a design for a product that several other companies are in the process of bringing to market. If it were only me offering a version of this product, I'd probably throw it out for free, especially to this community. But out of respect for anyone else putting real work into this, I'm not going to release the STL. I may reconsider later, but at least not right now. I hope you can understand.

Also, I'm working on a v2 that takes some of what's been suggested in this thread and customer interactions into account. This one will take a little more time, partly because I want to make sure the people who already supported us by buying the first version are taken care of and have access to the new version without paying full price again.

Also also, as of this morning all orders have been shipped. Thanks again everyone!
 
I've given this some consideration. It doesn't sit right to me to release or sell a design for a product that several other companies are in the process of bringing to market. If it were only me offering a version of this product, I'd probably throw it out for free, especially to this community. But out of respect for anyone else putting real work into this, I'm not going to release the STL. I may reconsider later, but at least not right now. I hope you can understand.

Also, I'm working on a v2 that takes some of what's been suggested in this thread and customer interactions into account. This one will take a little more time, partly because I want to make sure the people who already supported us by buying the first version are taken care of and have access to the new version without paying full price again.

Also also, as of this morning all orders have been shipped. Thanks again everyone!
Rough guesstimate on V2 release? I’m in need of 1 and if it’s close I’ll buy that. Thank you in advance
 
Waiting for more reviews on which is preferred. Insane that we have to buy something like this.
Nothing is requiring you to purchase this, do you know anyone with a 23 plus grey lid fuse box that has had to replace it due to water intrusion like the old black lid boxes on the early 2020-2022 trucks?
 
Pretty certain that is for a F150. That is the exact same one I recieved. My part number is ML3Z-63022A68-A 1 X
Where did you order the OEM one from? Everywhere I look is sold out or says unavailable.
 
"because I want to make sure the people who already supported us by buying the first version are taken care of and have access to the new version without paying full price again."

That would be appreciated as a v1 supporter
 
I appreciate you are doing these for a very reasonable price. Like NEOHIO I know you guys aren't getting rich off this just helping out enthusiasts. I should add several others, OTC being one. They have an amazing product at a reasonable price. There are many others on this forum as well
but I haven’t had the chance to buy products
Stay tuned. NEOHIO and I have something in the works together!
 
Back
Top Bottom