Water Intrusion to Fuse Box - Whiteface Ford

Yes funnel is a much better way to handle this.

My only concern with this OCD and @trmrzla ’s design is that this path is left unsolved for.
Remember, i showed it in my earlier video, during heavy downpours the water will come through that opening as well.



View attachment 272266View attachment 272476
I'd like to see a design that extends past the fuse box lid joint.
Think funnel spout
 
I'd like to see a design that extends past the fuse box lid joint.
Think funnel spout
I second this motion, and would like to add something, that with enough airflow, water can be pushed upwards. Not the best situation for the fuse panel cover that has an overhang.

I'm tempted to bust out my kids' hot glue gun and get some weather stripping to add around it. Give that fuse box a tube top.
 
Last edited:
Who has Facebook in 2026?

I deleted mine back in 2015 when none of the chicks I wanted to bang in high school reached out.
As my good ol'pal would say - MySpaceBook? Who uses that nowadays. I have TikNok. It's for the children. Of China.
 
Waiting in line for OTC version.🍿
 
I'd like to see a design that extends past the fuse box lid joint.
Think funnel spout
Isn’t that essentially what the OCD Plug one does? Or am I missing what you mean?

I think the true 100% fix for this issue would be a redesign by Ford of how the whole system drains. What we’re all proposing are really just different ways to try and mitigate the problem. The funnel is a good idea. And I’m excited to see OTC’s final product which is looking like it’ll be very OEM.
 
Isn’t that essentially what the OCD Plug one does? Or am I missing what you mean?

I think the true 100% fix for this issue would be a redesign by Ford of how the whole system drains. What we’re all proposing are really just different ways to try and mitigate the problem. The funnel is a good idea. And I’m excited to see OTC’s final product which is looking like it’ll be very OEM.


add a spout when this is printed to be below the seam of the fuse box.
You will have to remove it to access the fuse box, but simple enough to do

I don't trust the short pans in a driving rain at 75mph

Or add a round port that will accept some sort of tubing to go below the fuse box

1790707873282.webp
 
Last edited:
The OCD Plug has this for $40 worth the try just ordered it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9206.webp
    IMG_9206.webp
    113.2 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom