Water Intrusion to Fuse Box - Whiteface Ford

Wow guys. I'm blown away by the support this has gotten. I honestly didn't expect the volume of orders that have come through.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to be completely transparent. I tried to get this available as quickly as possible, so I didn't have an inventory built up prior to listing as I usually would. That said, I've just added another printer and even borrowed one from a friend. All of my machines are running around the clock to get these out as fast as possible. I'll process orders in the order they came in, so if a few days go by without any notifications, please be patient as I get caught up and trust that I'm working through them as fast as I can.

As always, if you have any concerns or order status questions, please reach out to me directly. Thanks again for all of the support. This is truly an amazing community!
No rush and happy this is working out well for you and it's a win-win for us all my friend!
 
Wow guys. I'm blown away by the support this has gotten. I honestly didn't expect the volume of orders that have come through.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to be completely transparent. I tried to get this available as quickly as possible, so I didn't have an inventory built up prior to listing as I usually would. That said, I've just added another printer and even borrowed one from a friend. All of my machines are running around the clock to get these out as fast as possible. I'll process orders in the order they came in, so if a few days go by without any notifications, please be patient as I get caught up and trust that I'm working through them as fast as I can.

As always, if you have any concerns or order status questions, please reach out to me directly. Thanks again for all of the support. This is truly an amazing community!
Would you consider selling your plans for those with printers? Saving you the headache of printing but still making money for your efforts?
 
Just got this in email -

I like the idea of the funnel to direct.
 
Just got this in email -

I like the idea of the funnel to direct.
I preordered this one as well for two reasons:

(1) I tried three times to order the one most talked about here but was never able to get the order to process. Now it shows “Sold Out,” with no option to backorder. He’s likely just covered up in all that money! 🙂

(2) I like the idea of being able to control where the water runs. However, buyer beware the listing is still showing as a preorder, with no indication of when it will ship.
 
I preordered this one as well for two reasons:

(1) I tried three times to order the one most talked about here but was never able to get the order to process. Now it shows “Sold Out,” with no option to backorder. He’s likely just covered up in all that money! 🙂

(2) I like the idea of being able to control where the water runs. However, buyer beware the listing is still showing as a preorder, with no indication of when it will ship.
I do like this design as well. More than one way to skin a cat!

I just moved these to sold out and hadn’t had a chance to post a follow up here yet. The volume of orders has gotten to a point where I don’t want to risk everyone’s good faith and have them wait longer than reasonable. Once I’m caught up and have some stock I’ll have them back for sale. The customer experience is very important to me and I can’t stomach the thought of having people sitting there wondering where their order is. I hope you understand.
 
I do like this design as well. More than one way to skin a cat!

I just moved these to sold out and hadn’t had a chance to post a follow up here yet. The volume of orders has gotten to a point where I don’t want to risk everyone’s good faith and have them wait longer than reasonable. Once I’m caught up and have some stock I’ll have them back for sale. The customer experience is very important to me and I can’t stomach the thought of having people sitting there wondering where their order is. I hope you understand.
I suspected that was the case, and I really appreciate the way you’ve managed expectations throughout the entire process.

Also, I’m rooting for you. I hope you take every dollar you can from Ford given their ridiculous expectations. I’d much rather see someone here make whatever profit there is to be had!
 
Just got this in email -

I like the idea of the funnel to direct.

Yes funnel is a much better way to handle this.

My only concern with this OCD and @trmrzla ’s design is that this path is left unsolved for.
Remember, i showed it in my earlier video, during heavy downpours the water will come through that opening as well.



IMG_4276.webp
IMG_4282.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9759.mov
    22.2 MB
Yes funnel is a much better way to handle this.

My only concern with this OCD and @trmrzla ’s design is that this path is left unsolved for.
Remember, i showed it in my earlier video, during heavy downpours the water will come through that opening as well.



View attachment 272266View attachment 272476

Basically, without doing what @DarkKnight did here with caulk/silicone, all these solutions are really incomplete. They take care of most the water, but not all.

 
Back
Top Bottom