Tremors Towing Things

Pulled the boat out of the hanger and getting it ready to take to kelowna this weekend.
20250408_164646.webp
20250408_164654.webp
 
Pulled the boat out of the hanger and getting it ready to take to kelowna this weekend.
View attachment 205965View attachment 205966
Now that's a proper "boat." My great aunt had one just like that moored across from her place in Kings Beach, Tahoe. Lots of memories cruising the lake on that thing. Always blew my mind how she could dock it by herself.

The truck is cool, too, I guess :cool:
 
It’s not much. But about to wash the trailer. Tomorrow morning we are taking the wife’s Harley, 2023 HD Nightster Special to get it programmed for heated grips.

We also had her Harley painted not long ago. Recon I’ll share a picture of that also.

IMG_2300.webp
IMG_2653.webp
 
Got a new travel trailer but only towed it from the dealer to storage. Looking forward to some real towing with it but think I might have to suck it up and buy that larger tank. It showed a range of about 200 miles when I hooked up.
1746391185830.webp
 
Got a new travel trailer but only towed it from the dealer to storage. Looking forward to some real towing with it but think I might have to suck it up and buy that larger tank. It showed a range of about 200 miles when I hooked up.
View attachment 209634

My truck was hilariously inaccurate when I first towed with it and still gets it wrong when I program new trailers into it. You may see marked improvement as the truck learns about fuel consumption for a trailer with time. Seems to be the same with DEF usage for diesels.
 
Glad to hear that. I’ll give it some trips and see what happens
 
Got a new travel trailer but only towed it from the dealer to storage. Looking forward to some real towing with it but think I might have to suck it up and buy that larger tank. It showed a range of about 200 miles when I hooked up.
View attachment 209634
Probably not too far off. I average around 8mpg while towing. That's over longer distances, with lots of steady state cruise. I added an extra aux tank so I could reach some of our regular destinations without having to stop and fill up.
 
Monday:
I hitched up and drove over to Washington where I completed the purchase of a startlingly overpowered used golf car, then towed it home. 🤫

Golf Car In Trailer.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom