Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

@Bill and @Supercup

Just wanted to follow-up and say thanks for the info regarding solar. You two were spot on. Over memorial weekend the fridge and solar worked great. It was a mix of sun and rain, so a good test. I did check how many watts were coming in about every 12 minutes and would let the entire camp know. I was pretty excited.

I'm going to use the AGMs through this summer. But I can see where lithium would give me some peace of mind. Especially if clouds come in.

View attachment 122534
Awesome. Glad it all worked out.

PXL_20230609_001635313.jpg
PXL_20230609_001529893.jpg

Blue Springs Ranch Resort, in Bourbon, MO.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any feedback on a Brinkley? We're about to pull the trigger on their Z3100 model with a GenY hitch. I have a '23 with a short bed and was going to pair it with GenY's Goosepuck 5" Offset Ball Puck System to give me as much cab clearance as possible. Thoughts?

1686346688033.png

Does anyone have any feedback on a Brinkley? We're about to pull the trigger on their Z3100 model with a GenY hitch. I have a '23 with a short bed and was going to pair it with GenY's Goosepuck 5" Offset Ball Puck System to give me as much cab clearance as possible. Thoughts?
I haven't seen any in person, but I've heard good things about them. There are a few YouTube videos floating around with them and one couple just got one ... Wild RV Life

20230609_190303.jpg

Ran across this at Brighton State Park in MI. Had a nice conversation with the lady who owns it. Upgraded to this from a Sprinter and is loving it so far. Not a member here but I made sure to let her know about our forum.

View attachment 122639

Ran across this at Brighton State Park in MI. Had a nice conversation with the lady who owns it. Upgraded to this from a Sprinter and is loving it so far. Not a member here but I made sure to let her know about our forum.
For a split second I thought @Cfack due to the locale but then looked closer at the camper and the lack of lights on the front... :p

We just got back from spending the week camping at Beavers Bend State Park in Oklahoma. I've been wanting to check this park out for the last few years and it did not disappoint. The lake was absolutely beautiful. Nice hiking trails. There are several fun family activities & restaurants around the state park in Broken Bow and Hochatown worth checking out.

tremor-beavers-bend-statepark2.jpeg

We camped in the Pine Ridge campground. Plenty of space between the trailers.
tremor-beavers-bend-statepark4.jpeg

Having fun with the drone while the kids were out riding bikes.
drone-shot-beavers-bend-state-park.jpg

tremor-beavers-bend-statepark3.jpeg

Had to take the trailer into the shop for an electrical issue... come to find out the previous owners of the house pulled 220v to the RV outlet, but only had 1 leg hooked up. Construction guys thought they were doing me a solid when they hooked that "spare" leg back up.

1000003280.jpg

How'd it do pulling up HWY 50? I'm making that trip around Independence Day.
she towed great there’s not as much roadwork up there anymore so smooth sailing there was tons of water on the highway from all the snow. Hopefully it’s dried up. I’m going back through this Wednesday with the trailer we’ll see. Love the power of the power strokes. I’ve got an extra couple thousand pounds in the back too.
6EA6BA83-D6D7-4292-9C44-176AFBB18058.jpeg

Definitely lightweight compared to most of the campers posted but this is our summer set up. Waiting for our Arkto camper to come in so we built this up with stuff “laying around.”

Looks like a blast with the bikes! Where is that?

Definitely lightweight compared to most of the campers posted but this is our summer set up.
Hey, whatever works for you... I think that's a pretty cool setup! For years I pulled around a Coleman Caboose that I customized a bit to make it more structurally sound w/loaded top racks... That worked out great and held all of our gear but necessitated tent camping.

Playing around with the new drone and getting familiar with it ... that was before I found out the campsite didn't allow drones (it wasn't in the written rules or online). :ROFLMAO::confused:

Back