Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

No camping this weekend but here were the previous two weekends. Good prep for heading west this coming Saturday. Very excited 😬
20230602_211216.webp

20230610_192935.webp
 
Anyone at spruce lake rv in Estes Park, CO? Have seen 4 Tremors in the campground. This is our yearly trip and we went west from STL again. Just arrived today. Looking forward to exploring the area and Rocky Mountain National Park.
 
Not that many Tremors left in the park, but Airstreams ... I counted 20 as of this afternoon and they are still rolling in. It's starting to look like a mini rally before the big rally. Tomorrow we'll pull chocks and head into Rock Springs, WY for the 66th International Airstream Rally with over 1,200 rigs. It will be our first and we're excited, but man that's a lot of campers. Should be a fun week regardless.

Picture from Guardsman Pass.

IMG_5146.webp
 
Well this I think is easer than reading 95 pages of the thread lol. How many of you have a slide in on your trucks. I am thinking about selling my RV and getting a slide in for my truck. I know there is a big room difference but looking for inside on how everyone with one likes it and if there is any adverse things i should look out for. I jus think it be more ideal for goig into the great white north hunting Especially with a RZR on a trailer
 
Well this I think is easer than reading 95 pages of the thread lol. How many of you have a slide in on your trucks. I am thinking about selling my RV and getting a slide in for my truck. I know there is a big room difference but looking for inside on how everyone with one likes it and if there is any adverse things i should look out for. I jus think it be more ideal for goig into the great white north hunting Especially with a RZR on a trailer
Here are a few topical threads with less pages :cool:


 
Made it to Rock Springs, WY and the 66th Airstream International Rally. We are a few days ahead of the official start but there are already a lot of rigs here. There are supposed to be over 1,200 here once it gets started.

7BBB8788-09A2-4CC9-A284-3BAFD9951AAC.webp
 
How do you like that KOA? We have reservations there this October. Hoping to catch the fall colors in that area.
I started a conversation with a bunch of tips.
 
Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics while we were camping but my wife snapped this shot when we stopped at a rest area.

This trip was about 5 hrs each way which crosses two mountains. Coming from a manual and deleted Cummins on 37" tires, I always wondered how the PS would compare. Simply put, the PS could care less and walked up the mountain with authority. This rest stop is half way up the mountain so I let my wife pull when we left to get her opinion. She was blown away as well and from that day stopped riding my ass for buying a Ford lol.

Every time I pull with my truck I like it more and more.

IMG_4740.webp
 
As of this morning there were 457 Airstreams at the rally, with over 1,200 expected by the time it officially starts on Saturday.

There are 3 campsites on the grounds of the complex and I tried to get a few shots today before ours’ filled in.

Oh … and another white Tremor pulled in this morning, parked right across from us.

DAB4488C-6B0A-4332-88F9-1061FCC5C9C2.jpeg
E89F37BF-F59C-4A1F-965C-E0EAA2D529E5.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom