Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

Zion …. Been exploring the area here for a month. Starting north east next week and ultimate going to be in Heber City (outside Park City) for a month before heading into Wyoming and the International Airstream Rally in Rock Springs.

IMG_4706.jpeg

Zion …. Been exploring the area here for a month. Starting north east next week and ultimate going to be in Heber City (outside Park City) for a month before heading into Wyoming and the International Airstream Rally in Rock Springs.

View attachment 120343
I'd love a month to explore Zion. Love it out there.

Finally picked up the Oliver Legacy Elite 2 (Ollie-Haus) last Wednesday. Spent two nights at the Oliver campground for a shakedown, and was able to meet several other owners that were in to either pick up new campers or getting service performed on the way to the annual rally next week. It was a six month wait for the camper to be built and than another delay due to the loss in our family.

It's truly a unique and amazing experience buying directly from Oliver manufacturing. You feel like part of the family, as they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable with the entire process. It's quite a social occasion as well. Every detail is attended to and you don't leave the facility until you are totally satisfied with the camper. Any details that need attention you get put at the front of the line in service.

After arriving home I spent the next two days learning all the systems on board, and installed all the apps that allow me to monitor and control systems in the trailer from my phone. We practiced living in the camper in the driveway two nights as we are heading to Lake Guntersville, AL tomorrow for the annual Oliver owners rally for five days. Nothing like hitting the ground running.

Thanks to @Patriot for the delivery photo below. He just happened to be at Camp OLiver the day I picked up Ollie-Haus. ;)

1684122959107.jpeg

Congratulations
Finally picked up the Oliver Legacy Elite 2 (Ollie-Haus) last Wednesday. Spent two nights at the Oliver campground for a shakedown, and was able to meet several other owners that were in to either pick up new campers or getting service performed on the way to the annual rally next week. It was a six month wait for the camper to be built and than another delay due to the loss in our family.

It's truly a unique and amazing experience buying directly from Oliver manufacturing. You feel like part of the family, as they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable with the entire process. It's quite a social occasion as well. Every detail is attended to and you don't leave the facility until you are totally satisfied with the camper. Any details that need attention you get put at the front of the line in service.

After arriving home I spent the next two days learning all the systems on board, and installed all the apps that allow me to monitor and control systems in the trailer from my phone. We practiced living in the camper in the driveway two nights as we are heading to Lake Guntersville, AL tomorrow for the annual Oliver owners rally for five days. Nothing like hitting the ground running.

Thanks to @Patriot for the delivery photo below. He just happened to be at Camp OLiver the day I picked up Ollie-Haus. ;)

View attachment 120351
Congratulations on the Oliver…best American-made trailer on the market. We considered an Ollie a couple of times, but wanted certain features they don’t offer.

Oliver attended Overland Expo Mountain West last August (their first Expo attendance), and they were set up right behind the Kimberley group. Got to spend some quality time with Phil Andrews (head of Oliver sales/marketing).

IMG_1931.jpeg

View attachment 120351
Congrats @RedZilla that's a great looking trailer!!

Sand Hollow State Park Hurricane UT (just outside St. George). Never disappoints!

IMG_3961.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3898.jpg
    IMG_3898.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3903.jpg
    IMG_3903.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3910.jpg
    IMG_3910.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3917.jpg
    IMG_3917.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3931.jpg
    IMG_3931.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3932.jpg
    IMG_3932.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3922.jpg
    IMG_3922.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3957.jpg
    IMG_3957.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3959.jpg
    IMG_3959.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Tremor with ATC 1 (2).jpg
    Tremor with ATC 1 (2).jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3889.jpg
    IMG_3889.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3886.jpg
    IMG_3886.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3875.jpg
    IMG_3875.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 70139280732__8DEDF6CE-2302-4F6D-AE85-D842A804C6C9.jpg
    70139280732__8DEDF6CE-2302-4F6D-AE85-D842A804C6C9.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3840.jpg
    IMG_3840.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3842.jpg
    IMG_3842.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3845.jpg
    IMG_3845.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3846.jpg
    IMG_3846.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3857.jpg
    IMG_3857.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3879.jpg
    IMG_3879.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3880.jpg
    IMG_3880.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3936.jpg
    IMG_3936.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3960 (2).jpg
    IMG_3960 (2).jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 42
2020 Rockwood 2892RB. About 36’ and 10k dry, probably 11.5k loaded. Andersen ultimate hitch. Trip was about 100 miles each way, mostly freeway. Averaged 11.8 mpg at 65-70.
where were you at? im headed to adventure bound memorial weekend and white river in july, also got a up trip planned too!

where were you at? im headed to adventure bound memorial weekend and white river in july, also got a up trip planned too!
That was Ludington. Have a Grand Haven weekend coming up, a bit over a week in Petoskey in July and then a weekend at Yankee Springs in early fall I believe.

I had my Trailer TPMS sensors installed today on my TT. I used a local mobile tire installer. It was great, he met me at our storage facility and was in and out in less than an hour. He is fully capable of all levels of tire replacement, install, repair, etc.

Have camping reservations when an untimely apocalypse happens? No problem. Keep those reservations in this mammoth camper...

Back