Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

It's finally that time again! :cool::cool::cool::cool:
IMG_2784.webp
IMG_2786.webp
 
Made it to the North Woods safely. No issues even the set up went smooth. In fact so smooth there was no arguing between me and my wife. I believe that was a first for opening day.
70438711247__FEBA903B-1BBB-4F4E-9EB6-620962578AC7.webp
 
Made it to the North Woods safely. No issues even the set up went smooth. In fact so smooth there was no arguing between me and my wife. I believe that was a first for opening day.
View attachment 119247
Nice setup! Which floor plan is that? Do you run with airbags?
 
F74190C7-4CF2-40D5-8A6A-7DFEAE238FD1.webp

Not a tremor but we towed this around for a while before stepping up to an F450. Traded the camper in on a 35’ Montana and now I will be towing it with the new to me tremor.
 

Attachments

  • 007F77BA-FE71-4D48-8A99-34C8AE304AFB.webp
    007F77BA-FE71-4D48-8A99-34C8AE304AFB.webp
    278.4 KB · Views: 82
Nice setup! Which floor plan is that? Do you run with airbags?
GD 380FL ( front living room) I use the yellow sumo bags on the rear and the black ones on the front with a Helwig rear sway bar kit.
 
Well, it's that time of year!!! We are at Lake Powhatan campground in the beautiful Smokey Mountains. Love the great state of North Carolina.

20230501_190232.jpg
20230501_190244.jpg
20230501_190259.jpg
20230501_190328.jpg


It's Flamingo time baby!!!
 
Last edited:
After 2 months we made it out of Vegas and into Utah last weekend. We’ll be in St. George for a month before moving north east up outside of Park City.

We’ve already hit up Snow Canyon and will be checking out Zion and some of the other hikes the area has to offer. It’s warm, but at least the pool is open.

1E9DD549-CA32-4AD0-B9E8-DEAB3936E683.webp
E0A1A34B-E500-4342-967D-3217A9BEE128.webp
35F523FD-E0C5-46FB-94B6-0557E87C3E70.webp
E43D028A-B2A5-48EC-966C-DC6D8C09DBE5.webp
F7045499-092D-4867-B49A-47246B9332BD.webp
 
Didn't want to create a new thread for this, but it does pertain to camping.


Top 3 states to camp: California, Washington, Texas.

Excerpt from article on metrics used:
"We compared the 50 states based on 25 metrics, such as campsite access, acreage, and trails. We also considered safety, supplies, camper satisfaction, and affordability."
 
Does anyone know of a good place to look for RV Lots or campsites for sale ? We're looking for a place to go when it gets cold up here.
 
Does anyone know of a good place to look for RV Lots or campsites for sale ? We're looking for a place to go when it gets cold up here.
any state you are looking at in particular? I have a buddy with RV sites and storage in east Texas.
 
any state you are looking at in particular? I have a buddy with RV sites and storage in east Texas.
Looking for the gulf side of Florida. But I love Texas, where in east Texas is he?
 
Looking for the gulf side of Florida. But I love Texas, where in east Texas is he?
His place is in Broaddus, TX. About 40 min east of Lufkin, TX. From Houston it is about 2-1/2 hours.

1683910298573.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom