Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

Just outside Telluride on a friend's ranch.

IMG_2910.webp
 
1664201090165.webp


Steelville, MO. Took the back road into Bass' River Resort on a quick weekend trip. Twenty miles on a rough, single lane, wooded, dirt road...fun AF but I don't think I'll be relying on Ford's navigation again until Trailer Routing actually shows up as an option. 😅
 
Camping in Gulpha Gorge part of Hot Springs National Park. Nice level lot. The front looks like a high dive from a pier.

20221003_145831.webp

20221003_145925.webp
 
I finally get to hook my AS up and tow it on Wednesday with the new truck.
 
All ready for our shakedown trip tomorrow with the new camper...

See my post here:. https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/welcome-to-the-new-camping-forum.6824/post-255118

We are only going ~20min away from our house for two days. It will be a trial run with the dogs with us before heading up to Traverse City for 5 days later this month.

On a side note, it seems like we should only have one camping thread... Hmmm, may have to do something about that. ;)
 
Finally got to go camping with the stepson! Been promising him for awhile, so it felt good to see it through. Palmetto State Park, Gonzales, TX.
 

Attachments

  • 20221001_164604.webp
    20221001_164604.webp
    807.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 20221002_160536.webp
    20221002_160536.webp
    133.6 KB · Views: 125
Finally got to go camping with the stepson! Been promising him for awhile, so it felt good to see it through. Palmetto State Park, Gonzales, TX.

Cool setup! Every time I see your truck posted with that SmartCap, I think about ordering one. 🤔.
 
All ready for our shakedown trip tomorrow with the new camper...

See my post here:. https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/welcome-to-the-new-camping-forum.6824/post-255118

We are only going ~20min away from our house for two days. It will be a trial run with the dogs with us before heading up to Traverse City for 5 days later this month.

On a side note, it seems like we should only have one camping thread... Hmmm, may have to do something about that. ;)
PXL_20221004_190139680.webp

PXL_20221004_190057041.webp

Kickin' back and relaxing now... Dogs are figuring out what's what...
 
We’ve been continuing our trek south down the Pacific Coast Highway. Last week we were in Crescent City, CA taking in the Redwoods. It will be 6 months on Friday (10/7) and just over 10k, truck just clIcked off 70k total, and we are still going strong. Here are a few pics from the last few stops From Washington, through Oregon and down into California.

A6920278-0C03-4AEC-B4D8-73B47CD89FE8.webp
74BFD03A-1CE9-4C56-A315-30A0829B3C05.webp
181D5306-DE78-4D2D-8884-B0E12977E74C.webp
78596027-9929-4824-8D75-F0339E9F9408.webp
B499A5C5-1A8A-4DE4-BB70-46D5363352F6.webp
54CED61C-C47B-4DEC-B938-D30975384431.webp
A3409341-6ABD-425C-9969-6EF3C3D857C2.webp
E9A01F92-4748-4CA3-A5F0-67D7C0178F6A.webp
57651B3D-5334-4243-9C36-48187FE354A5.webp
 
We’ve been continuing our trek south down the Pacific Coast Highway. Last week we were in Crescent City, CA taking in the Redwoods. It will be 6 months on Friday (10/7) and just over 10k, truck just clIcked off 70k total, and we are still going strong. Here are a few pics from the last few stops From Washington, through Oregon and down into California.

View attachment 62005View attachment 62006View attachment 62007View attachment 62008View attachment 62009View attachment 62010View attachment 62011View attachment 62012View attachment 62013
BEAUTIFUL!!!
 
Cool setup! Every time I see your truck posted with that SmartCap, I think about ordering one. 🤔.
I highly recommend it. It is a solid cap with so much potential for more mods in the bed. I'm always getting compliments on it. Plus, you get so much extra vertical space with enhanced security. I had a simple bed cover which limited protection at bed height. Now, I have an extra 2 vertical feet or so, with a solid body, windows, and locks.
 
We’ve been continuing our trek south down the Pacific Coast Highway. Last week we were in Crescent City, CA taking in the Redwoods. It will be 6 months on Friday (10/7) and just over 10k, truck just clIcked off 70k total, and we are still going strong. Here are a few pics from the last few stops From Washington, through Oregon and down into California.

View attachment 62005View attachment 62006View attachment 62007View attachment 62008View attachment 62009View attachment 62010View attachment 62011View attachment 62012View attachment 62013
What's the deal with the 21813 numbers om the rear of the airstream?
 
Back
Top Bottom