Tremors and Campers let's talk camping!!

Getting ready for my first trip with My F350 Tremor. Use to pull thatTT with a F150 2017 5.0. Readjusted my Propride Hitch to have my Imagine leveled with the new height of the Tremor
447637948_960027229247828_6236087733721350436_n.webp
 
Well new tremor to me. I only have pictures of me getting the hitch setup for an upcoming trip. Hope this truck removes the pressure of getting everything packed just to keep the weights down and off the truck.
20240428_151505.webp



But here is a pic from the Badlands, part of a 3 week trip from Virginia out to Wyoming and South Dakota.
20220627_091800.webp



and another showing the old truck. Really enjoyed getting to get the family out for extended camping trips
20201127_161124.webp
 
Well new tremor to me. I only have pictures of me getting the hitch setup for an upcoming trip. Hope this truck removes the pressure of getting everything packed just to keep the weights down and off the truck.
View attachment 159164


But here is a pic from the Badlands, part of a 3 week trip from Virginia out to Wyoming and South Dakota.
View attachment 159165


and another showing the old truck. Really enjoyed getting to get the family out for extended camping trips
View attachment 159166
Welcome @Bowtie76 ... Nice looking truck and camper!
 
We recently completed a 23 day lake hopping tour starting in Hunting Beach SP, SC, then Santee SP, SC, then Lake Hartwell, GA, then onto Lake Guntersville ALA. An epic trip meeting so many nice people along our way.
View attachment 158876
Sunrise
View attachment 158877

View attachment 158878

View attachment 158879View attachment 158880
Yeah, we've done a few trips to Santee since I bought my camper last year. I like it because it's an hour from my house, 20 minutes from my in laws lake house and 20 minutes from our property. Great for the two nights on the weekends so I can still work come Monday
 
Interesting. I have to read up on that. Saw a video a couple of years ago from Mortons on the Move where they were in Alaska and a critter started eating the wires and since then I am "scared" about that.
Yeah i remember that video. Porcupine if I remember right….
 
So jealous of your Oliver. Which bike do you have under the cover out back?

We really like our Oliver, everything we need and nothing we don’t.
I use this XXL cover for both bikes. It has served me well. Gotta keep our Specialized bikes clean and out of the weather. 👍🏻


And this net to keep the cover snug, so no flapping in the tail wind.
 
Last edited:
Campendium is DEAD!!!

Killed bei "Roadtrippers".... just useless for Boondocking!!!

Since May 20th Campendium is useless trash IF YOU did the update. IF it still works with the MAP, DO NOT UPDATE CAMPENDIUM!!!!

Read the review at Apple store/ Google play BUT only the reviews AFTER May 20th, 2024......
Campendium is BACK!!!! Map is back, activities are back (y)(y)(y)
 
We spent the weekend at the Blue Water RV Resort down in Freeport, TX. The RV park was nice and just a short walk to the beach, but the mosquitoes were absolutely terrible.

tremor-freeport-blue-water-rv-resort.webp


bluewater-rv-resort-sunset.webp


As we packed up to head home that morning, we had a front row view of a couple of waterspouts forming.

freeport-waterspout1.webp
.
freeport-waterspout2.webp


Just a reminder to always carry extra fuses! When we arrived, the tongue jack had no power and fuse was blown. Fortunately, it was an easy fix. I found a small cut in the power cable that was shorting out against the propane cover. I also had my front AC quit working, so I've been trying to troubleshoot that. The fan comes on, but I never hear the compressor kicking on, so I'm hoping it's just a capacitor.

airstream-tongue-short.webp
 
We spent the weekend at the Blue Water RV Resort down in Freeport, TX. The RV park was nice and just a short walk to the beach, but the mosquitoes were absolutely terrible.

View attachment 159834

View attachment 159840

As we packed up to head home that morning, we had a front row view of a couple of waterspouts forming.

View attachment 159835. View attachment 159836

Just a reminder to always carry extra fuses! When we arrived, the tongue jack had no power and fuse was blown. Fortunately, it was an easy fix. I found a small cut in the power cable that was shorting out against the propane cover. I also had my front AC quit working, so I've been trying to troubleshoot that. The fan comes on, but I never hear the compressor kicking on, so I'm hoping it's just a capacitor.

View attachment 159837
Wow, sounds like an interesting trip with some cool "extras" ;-)
 
Just a reminder to always carry extra fuses!
Good advice! I'll have to check and be certain I have the correct backups on hand...

I carry an extra hose now as I've had two different ones fail on me. I also have redundancy for several other key areas but totally forgot to verify fuses, tbh.
 
Just a reminder to always carry extra fuses! When we arrived, the tongue jack had no power and fuse was blown. Fortunately, it was an easy fix. I found a small cut in the power cable that was shorting out against the propane cover. I also had my front AC quit working, so I've been trying to troubleshoot that. The fan comes on, but I never hear the compressor kicking on, so I'm hoping it's just a capacitor.

Do you have your power pigtail along with the other cables routed through the mousehole in the propane cover? It's got some sharp edges on it and routing the 7-way down and out from under the frame can help free up some space in the propane cover mousehole and help prevent things from getting pinched. Also, adding a grommet can hep, but good luck keeping it on in the long run.
 
Got out our first time this year 2 weeks ago to Mueller State Park. Had not been there before, but was recommended by friends. We typically camp on dirt and without hookups, but this was OK for a quick weekend. Much better spots available on the campground with more privacy, but this was all we could grab. Great hiking trails all around.

20240607_155124.webp

20240608_124320.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom