Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

Gonna try these 2 soon. I’ve been strictly Woodford for a long time. Yall have me expanding my horizons.

IMG_3111.jpeg

IMG_2337.jpeg

Picked up this and a bottle of Buffalo Trace from one of my favorite stores just to keep up a good relationship with the owner…. I’m almost embarrassed to say I’ve never even tried this bottle before. Bottoms up!

View attachment 154355
Picked up this and a bottle of Buffalo Trace from one of my favorite stores just to keep up a good relationship with the owner…. I’m almost embarrassed to say I’ve never even tried this bottle before. Bottoms up!
One of my favorites!

Gonna try these 2 soon. I’ve been strictly Woodford for a long time. Yall have me expanding my horizons.

View attachment 154254
What's that weird empty-looking bottle in the middle? 🤪 Love that Vegas Smoke Wagon; I've met the co-owner, Aaron, several times; he's a good dude 😎

Stopped into my local chain store and decided to grab a few bottles they had on their shelf of special bottles. Was surprised when everything rang up for 50% off the shelf price. Wife asked me if I wanted to go back and get more .. very tempted.

1000010988.jpg

Stopped into my local chain store and decided to grab a few bottles they had on their shelf of special bottles. Was surprised when everything rang up for 50% off the shelf price. Wife asked me if I wanted to go back and get more .. very tempted.

View attachment 154811
Love that Russell's! Your wife is a keeper!!

View attachment 154811
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

View attachment 154811
I would like to have every single one of those bottles lol. Well done!!!

So I have a sizable collection of bottles and am at a point where, while I'm slowly working on adding the popular allocated ones when I can find them at a decent (ideally MSRP) price, I am now more focused on finding great bottles that are off the beaten path.

While this thread is focused on our favorite whiskies and just what we're enjoying or have recently acquired. I'm wondering if it would make sense to start a thread focused on the whiskies that we love that most may have never heard of or are very underrated. What do y'all think?

So I have a sizable collection of bottles and am at a point where, while I'm slowly working on adding the popular allocated ones when I can find them at a decent (ideally MSRP) price, I am now more focused on finding great bottles that are off the beaten path.

While this thread is focused on our favorite whiskies and just what we're enjoying or have recently acquired. I'm wondering if it would make sense to start a thread focused on the whiskies that we love that most may have never heard of or are very underrated. What do y'all think?
Absolutely not, I would hate to have another thread to talk about new and exciting Whisky. Man that would be the worst!

What are ya nuts! Of course we need another Whisky thread!!! Just not sure if the Mods would want to combine it so if you start one be clear about why it’s different so it doesn’t get smushed into this one.

I'm a fan of the George Dickel blue label 'Bottled in Bond'. Don't have any right now, so no picture. Angel's Envy is pretty good too. When I don't want to spend much, it's usually Buffalo Trace.

So I graduated to neat on the Stagg. So delicious!
Well done!!! I’ll admit some of those bottles 130 and up can really hit. I like to let some of them sit in a glass for 15-20 mins sometimes. Seems to mellow out the ethanol

Back