Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
View attachment 209543It’s a Woodford kinda day here in KY.
No, not this year. Looking to next year. Should make it a Tremor meet-up!Did you go to the Derby?
That's great to know that it is a great bottle. I have this one, but haven't cracked it yet. One of these days...View attachment 209940
Nothing else to say but I just love this bottle. This is at least the 4th one of these I’ve been through.
@Optimus🤖 @Rodd187
Found y'all's Christmas gift for each other...
![]()
H. Deringer Bourbon Whiskey Pistol Set 200ml X 2
The H. Deringer Bourbon Whiskey Pistol Set 200mlx2 is a tribute to the renowned American gunsmith, - The Whiskey Librarywhiskeylibrary.com
Honest it’s one of my favorites. You and I seem to have a similar palettes so I think you’ll enjoy it. Only thing it’s missing is a little more proof.That's great to know that it is a great bottle. I have this one, but haven't cracked it yet. One of these days...
We have a winner!@Optimus🤖 @Rodd187
Found y'all's Christmas gift for each other...
![]()
H. Deringer Bourbon Whiskey Pistol Set 200ml X 2
The H. Deringer Bourbon Whiskey Pistol Set 200mlx2 is a tribute to the renowned American gunsmith, - The Whiskey Librarywhiskeylibrary.com
I've got 6 of the different Orphan Barrel releases that I will have to get to trying one of these days. It is interesting to read reviews of these releases as the non-Scotch releases largely seem to be Dickel distillate (a few of these are available at the Dickel distillery gift shop for a stupid mark-up) and that origin is a negative for some. I doubt that Dickel or any of the other sources for these bottles are ever forgotten barrels, rather it is a way for Diageo to sell barrels that are off profile from the core Diageo brands. What's interesting is that off profile, aged Dickel distillate seems to generally get really good reviews. I do wish these were less expensive, but quality aged whiskey is rarely cheap.Honest it’s one of my favorites. You and I seem to have a similar palettes so I think you’ll enjoy it. Only thing it’s missing is a little more proof.
I’ve had Copper Tongue which I enjoy, in fact I’m sure I have another bottle of it somewhere….I've got 6 of the different Orphan Barrel releases that I will have to get to trying one of these days. It is interesting to read reviews of these releases as the non-Scotch releases largely seem to be Dickel distillate (a few of these are available at the Dickel distillery gift shop for a stupid mark-up) and that origin is a negative for some. I doubt that Dickel or any of the other sources for these bottles are ever forgotten barrels, rather it is a way for Diageo to sell barrels that are off profile from the core Diageo brands. What's interesting is that off profile, aged Dickel distillate seems to generally get really good reviews. I do wish these were less expensive, but quality aged whiskey is rarely cheap.
Have you tried any of the others? If so, what did you think of those?
The Orphan Barrels I have are Castle's Curse, Copper Tongue, Scarlet Shade, Indigo's Hour, Fanged Pursuit, and Fable and Folly. So much whiskey to enjoy, so little time...I’ve had Copper Tongue which I enjoy, in fact I’m sure I have another bottle of it somewhere….
Castles curse (scotch) didn’t really love it.
I had one of the original ones…. Can’t remember which that I liked as well. Fable and Folly is definitely a top bottle for me in general though. I just like it.
And just think this whole time you were one jack off!Buddy who owns a liquor store came through for me on the Jack 14. The trilogy is now complete
View attachment 210291
That’s freaking awesome!Buddy who owns a liquor store came through for me on the Jack 14. The trilogy is now complete
View attachment 210291
You have to open the bottle for the genie to come out.View attachment 210826
View attachment 210825
Well I finished the Weller collection today. I’m fairly certain something really special is supposed to happen when they’re all together but so far nothing…. Maybe I need Daniel too…