Rubber style bed mats

I use the Ford Genuine, Super Duty branded mat (HC3Z-99112A15-A):

It's great. Fits perfect. Looks native to the truck. Very thick. I routinely drop logs into the bed from an excavator and the mat easily absorbs the impact.

I have this one too. For my own needs i actually cut it into two pieces. Cab side stays in permanently, tailgate side i use when necessary. I like that it says superduty, no other mat does. Works great.

Attachments

• IMG_9284.jpeg
    IMG_9284.jpeg
    639 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_9283.jpeg
    IMG_9283.jpeg
    666.6 KB · Views: 63
FWIW. I ordered the Dee Zee and it’s back ordered until early April.

Ford accessories has 5 different options on their website for Super Duty truck bed protection, these are:

1) Bed Mat
2) Bed Tray
3) Bed Impact Mat
4) Bed Rug
5) Drop in Liner

Number 2 looks very interesting to me, but I want to know if it’s plastic or rubber (which I would prefer), anybody out there have any experience with the Bed Tray or know which aftermarket company makes this item for Ford? I’m anxious to burn some of my Ford Bonus Points I got with my new tremor1

I tried to buy a Husky but dealing with Husky was a major pain. Horrible customer service. I ordered a cheap Dee Zee mat from Amazon. I have a Linex spray in liner but my toolbox and stuff was sliding around. The cheap mat keeps everything in its place. Perfect for my uses.

I went with the Husky as well. Seems to be good quality. Took over 2 months to get it to me due to “supply chain” issues and then FedEx losing it. Husky was great and got another one out to me. Looks great in the bed over the Line-X. Wanted to have somewhat of a flatter surface to have things in the bed.

Does the $250 Ford accessories one fill in the bed grooves? Or is it just a flat mat?
Does not fill grooves, but has “nubs” on underside of mat to keep it elevated and let any moisture drain.

Thick mat, fits well, lays flat.

Does not fill grooves, but has “nubs” on underside of mat to keep it elevated and let any moisture drain.

Thick mat, fits well, lays flat.
I ended up getting the "impact mat". It is custom fit but it is a little less than an eight inch rubber/plastic on top of foam. It does "form fit" the bed but not on the tailgate part, that is just one thickness

I ordered a rough country on 3/7 not shipped yet . i may cancel and try another .
I have the RC over Linex. Works great. Ordered for me as a Christmas present in Nov. finally showed up in March.

I have the RC over Linex. Works great. Ordered for me as a Christmas present in Nov. finally showed up in March.
I have the same setup. Been happy with it so far.

I contacted Husky to ask some questions and had a very bad experience with a gal in their customer service department. I called a second time and the person I talked to was great. Told her I planned to purchase Husky floor mats for the cab in the future and currently interested in two Husky bed mats for Ford F350 Tremors with the 6' 9" bed. She told me the company was in the process of moving and gave me the contact information of a top manager. Sent him an email and he called me asking about the bad customer service experience. I gave him the details and he insisted on sending me one FREE mat. We placed an order for the second mat. No complaints with the Husky bed mats.

I have used a ProTecta bed mat since 2005 and it is holding up well still. I think these are great mats. ProTecta is the trade name for the mat made by Koneta/KN Rubber. They also make the same mats for DeeZee. For the Tremor the DeeZee part number is DZ87011 and the ProTecta/Koneta/KN Rubber part number is 7013. I bought a DeeZee one from Summit Racing in February, but I think they said it was the last one they had at the time. Maybe google search for those numbers if you want one. For a long bed truck the DeeZee number is DZ87012 and the ProTecta/Koneta/KN Rubber part number is 7012. I bought that DeeZee one from Amazon in November of 2022 for my standard cab dually.

I have shipped the Husky floor liners and bed mat to iowa to pick up with my truck from GRanger. Yes, Im weird but ill throw some stuff in the bed on the way home im sure.

Black Armor is my matt of choice, fits perfectly, but most importantly its a full half inch thick, which prevents heavy items from damaging the aluminum bed floor. Also your don't see wavy areas where other matts sink into the grooves.

Black Armor is my matt of choice, fits perfectly, but most importantly its a full half inch thick, which prevents heavy items from damaging the aluminum bed floor. Also your don't see wavy areas where other matts sink into the grooves.
I think Husky for the F250/350 is also 1/2" thick. Pretty standard for anything quality.

I think Husky for the F250/350 is also 1/2" thick. Pretty standard

I think Husky for the F250/350 is also 1/2" thick. Pretty standard for anything quality.
You are correct, Husky is a quality bed mat, but is only .25 inch in thickness, Black Armor is .50

I researched this before I purchased as Husky was on my list. Went with Black Armor for the increased thickness.

You are correct, Husky is a quality bed mat, but is only .25 inch in thickness, Black Armor is .50

I researched this before I purchased as Husky was on my list. Went with Black Armor for the increased thickness.
I dont think ANY of Huskys mats are only 1/4"

Back