My tracking is stating "Placed at Industry, no ETA available" for the pass 4 days. I know its at the final stop before switching over to a transport, but I'm wondering if my truck is still sitting on the rail car? Or has it been unloaded?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I had the same question so I contacted Ford VIA their chat and was able to get the rail car number. Mine was CSX so I called their 800 line and confirmed when the car arrived in Atlanta and when it departed. I knew it was empty at that point so I did another chat with Ford and they told me which dock it was at in Atlanta. It basically goes into dark mode for tracking once off the car. I’m sure the VVR tells more details but I didn’t feel like begging for the info anymore. My emails from Ford said delivery expected 7/18-24 and then it changed to 7/22-28. My son saw it on the very top of the hauler on 7/25 along with 2 other SD’s, 2 F150’s and a Maverick. The hauler showed with all those the next day (7/26) minus the Maverick.My tracking is stating "Placed at Industry, no ETA available" for the pass 4 days. I know its at the final stop before switching over to a transport, but I'm wondering if my truck is still sitting on the rail car? Or has it been unloaded?
Use this number, replace the XYZW sequence with the numeric equivalent of the 4 letter characters in your railcar number , and replace the 6 digit sequence with the numbers in your rail car numberAnyone know how to track a Norfolk Southern rail car? Do they have a automated telephone tracking system like was posted in this thread for CSX?
Mine worked a few days ago but now also says no tracing availableThanks Truck. It went through the process perfectly but said "no tracing information available". Bummer. Maybe it is because mine only has a 3 letter sequence instead of 4.
Thank you, this still works!My truck was loaded onto a rail car last week I reached out to my dealer and got the rail car number so I could use use the CSX phone tracking. I called in and went through the voice prompt process to check status. It worked great that being said I hate using voice response systems. I build stuff like this for a living so decided to call a few times to figure how I could create a speed dial on my I phone so all I have to do is push one button and wait without having to speak a single word. Thought others may appreciate this so thought I would share.
For my rail car TTGX 991571 the speed dial looks like this.
(800) 235-2352,1,,81814192,,,991571,,,##
Had to listen to the prompts a few times and do some trial and error with the pauses but I have confirmed this works.
To create your own speed dial replace the 819114192 with your info. To get this info you will need to press the number that contains the letter in your rail car info. T would be 81 as the T is the first letter on the 8 key. 991571 is the number portion of the rail car info.
Do not change the commas or #’s just replace the rail car info.
I'm also CR72 ramp 1. Any luck or updates???Ok mine is CR72 for the ramp one code in the window sticker. So it is going to Kent, WA. Very interesting. I still show pending shipping so no rail car.
Nothing, just suppose to ship between now and 11/14. You?I'm also CR72 ramp 1. Any luck or updates???
Did Ford says yours left? As of Thursday mine had not left unless the call center was wrong. They say there are no holds and all clear to leave. Just sits.It should be here between 11/14 - 11/20 is what the tracking app reads. I had the dealer flag it. Not sure that happened.
Seriously? Where did you see that? Man this is ridiculous. I don't mind waiting, but the increase in rates is F#$%Ed. I've thought about finding something similar, but I can't find it.Just checked again and now bumped to 12/9 to 12/15.
I called Ford. I agree. I’m really not even confident it will come by the end of the year now.Seriously? Where did you see that? Man this is ridiculous. I don't mind waiting, but the increase in rates is F#$%Ed. I've thought about finding something similar, but I can't find it.
I talked with my dealer and ford rep. yesterday, ramp CR72 is still on time...? Is what they say.I called Ford. I agree. I’m really not even confident it will come by the end of the year now.