-
Featured
- #61
Does anyone know if the stabilizer bar "link kit" are in a pair or individual when ordering?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The suspension stabilizer bar "link kit" shown in your image (Ford part number HC3Z-5K484-A) is sold individually, not as a pair.Does anyone know if the stabilizer bar "link kit" are in a pair or individual when ordering?
View attachment 259547
You're welcome my friend!Thanks for the info. That's what I figured. More than doubled in price from what the OP paid.
have you tried @LevittownFordParts on here?Thanks for the info. That's what I figured. More than doubled in price from what the OP paid.
I have not but will give them a try. Tasca and Ford Parts Giant were close in price until shipping. Parts Giant was almost $250 shipping and Tasca was $75.have you tried @LevittownFordParts on here?
I have not but will give them a try. Tasca and Ford Parts Giant were close in price until shipping. Parts Giant was almost $250 shipping and Tasca was $75.
Benny was great to me when I was trying to figure out paddle shifters.I have not but will give them a try. Tasca and Ford Parts Giant were close in price until shipping. Parts Giant was almost $250 shipping and Tasca was $75.