📷 TOTM October 2026 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

Not eligible for voting as well, but sharing because it's never been this muddy before:

View attachment 273729
View attachment 273730
this is a bunch of malarkey...

Yall should have seen the FRONT of his truck. I've never seen a truck with as much dried muddy water on the FRONT with very little (actually what you see in this picture) on the sides.

I was shocked at first but... then i remember tailing him in Flagstaff back in May and seeing him yeet the entire contents of his bed about 3-4' in the air when he tried to win a fight against a small washout (read: didnt hit the brakes in time :ROFLMAO:)
Best way i can put it... he gets the zoomies, terrain be damned
 
this is a bunch of malarkey...

Yall should have seen the FRONT of his truck. I've never seen a truck with as much dried muddy water on the FRONT with very little (actually what you see in this picture) on the sides.

I was shocked at first but... then i remember tailing him in Flagstaff back in May and seeing him yeet the entire contents of his bed about 3-4' in the air when he tried to win a fight against a small washout (read: didnt hit the brakes in time :ROFLMAO:)
Best way i can put it... he gets the zoomies, terrain be damned
I agree!

f4d98143-d4ab-4516-841b-ac195e60d440-1_all_92841.webp
 
this is a bunch of malarkey...

Yall should have seen the FRONT of his truck. I've never seen a truck with as much dried muddy water on the FRONT with very little (actually what you see in this picture) on the sides.

I was shocked at first but... then i remember tailing him in Flagstaff back in May and seeing him yeet the entire contents of his bed about 3-4' in the air when he tried to win a fight against a small washout (read: didnt hit the brakes in time :ROFLMAO:)
Best way i can put it... he gets the zoomies, terrain be damned
I distinctly recall someone ahead of me saying on the radio that you've gotta give it some gas to get across the mud puddle and I didn't want to get stuck, so I gave it some (some might say too much, others might say not enough) gas. It may take months before I get all the mud out. I think its in the frame rails and between the frame and cab.

Funny thing is that my headlights, well all the lights, on the front were so obstructed by mud that with everything on, it barely lit the road ahead of us driving back from town to the resort.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MVI
Back
Top Bottom