πŸ“· TOTM October 2026 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

Seriously this couldn’t wait till November lol pheasant season starts here Oct 24th I’m up and down miles of unmaintained gamelands roads the truck weighs like another 1,000 pounds with the mud build up
I thought it was always Pheasant season here πŸ˜‚
 
Not eligible for voting as well, but sharing because it's never been this muddy before:

1000032056.webp

1000032051.webp
 
My truck accumulated some mud, and I was trying to keep it on there until I got home... Then it rained on the way back, and I lost my "badge of honor". :confused: Though it was still fairly dirty with bugs, road grime from the rain and "glued it" all in place. Even the pressure washer failed. A lot of manual labor to clean it up.

In the spirit of it all, had to participate. Good luck everyone!

088A5589.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom