📷 TOTM October 2026 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

Yeah. No rain most of the year in AZ.
Water doesn’t stick around long when it’s over 100°F.
 
I don't recall you taking your Tremor out on the trails in Moab...

That’s because you went home to early and we saved the best trail for last. 🤪


IMG_5208.webp
 
1000008331.webp


Might be an unpopular opinion or it may be a rule already and I just don't know, but is it possible to maybe prohibit previous TOTM from participating for a certain period after they have won(like 3 months)? A probationary period if you will.

A majority of the pictures in here (and some previous months) are from previous winners with few, if any, newcomers.

I feel some are deterred from participating due to the amount of previous winners participating monthly and their ability to match the theme due to their location (someone who lives near the Rockies vs someone who lives in the city).

This may be perceived as bitching, especially since I've never won, but just thought I'd bring it up.

Granted, I should have no excuse since central Texas is finally getting rain which means mud everywhere.

So, come on. Give me your hate. I can take it!
 
Might be an unpopular opinion or it may be a rule already and I just don't know, but is it possible to maybe prohibit previous TOTM from participating for a certain period after they have won(like 3 months)? A probationary period if you will.

We actually already have a rule in place. Once a member wins TOTM, they aren’t eligible to enter again for the rest of that calendar year.
 
Wait whaaaaaaaat… a bunch of us finally get some good pictures and this month has a theme! 😩😩
We’ve been alternating between themed and open contests each month this year, so next month will be wide open!
 
Yeah. No rain most of the year in AZ.
Water doesn’t stick around long when it’s over 100°F.

It doesn't have to be muddy, just dirty!

"Show us your Tremor covered in dirt or mud"
 
TOTM contest winners are not eligible to participate again within the same calendar year.

You clearly laid this out in the first post. I'm sorry

I can't read good! 🤣
 
Now ya'lI are making FUN! I have some serious rain coming this weekend. I am tempted to take my HO out back and mud wrestle a bit for some glamor shots.

Heck yeah! That's what the "photo challenge" part of this contest is all about.

⛈️📸
 
View attachment 273563

Might be an unpopular opinion or it may be a rule already and I just don't know, but is it possible to maybe prohibit previous TOTM from participating for a certain period after they have won(like 3 months)? A probationary period if you will.

A majority of the pictures in here (and some previous months) are from previous winners with few, if any, newcomers.

I feel some are deterred from participating due to the amount of previous winners participating monthly and their ability to match the theme due to their location (someone who lives near the Rockies vs someone who lives in the city).

This may be perceived as bitching, especially since I've never won, but just thought I'd bring it up.

Granted, I should have no excuse since central Texas is finally getting rain which means mud everywhere.

So, come on. Give me your hate. I can take it!
i got lucky & won once

i don't expect to win, just like showing off where i am or where I've been

if i get votes for it, even better!!!

can't win if you don't participate
good luck!!!!!
 
i got lucky & won once

i don't expect to win, just like showing off where i am or where I've been

if i get votes for it, even better!!!

can't win if you don't participate
good luck!!!!!
Just like the lottery. Can't win if you don't play.
 
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VOTING.

BUT… I love the theme so contributing. I searched my phone for “dirty truck” and got 352 pics to choose from.

This one you can’t see paint color for most part.

1790976673111.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom