Mile and a halfLots of non-Tremors here, myself included. Far more similarities than differences, and this is the best Super Duty forum there is by a mile.
Welcome!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mile and a halfLots of non-Tremors here, myself included. Far more similarities than differences, and this is the best Super Duty forum there is by a mile.
Welcome!
I keep checking my profile for the first "Tour de 'Mont" badge. Hasn't surfaced yet, fingers crossed.I want to get the "Tour de 'Mont" going again!
I keep checking my profile for the first "Tour de 'Mont" badge. Hasn't surfaced yet, fingers crossed.![]()
If I can slim down on the other items in life a bit, I want to get the "Tour de 'Mont" going again! You will have to come along!
I wonder what the ratio isLots of non-Tremors here, myself included. Far more similarities than differences, and this is the best Super Duty forum there is by a mile.
Welcome!