Not a tremor but hopefully I can hang out

DiggerNH

Tremor Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction Points
24
Location
NH
Current Rides #1
2027 F250 XL Offroad 35in Package
First Ford in a while. 2027 f250 7.3 with the XL off-road 35 tire package. Pretty excited for it and it's "almost" tremor. I wanted a beefy work truck without anything else so it fits my need.
2963.webp
nit
 
Nice ride, what gears are in that?
 
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your non-Tremor! 🤪We forgive you; at least you picked the right color.

Have fun and thank you for your service!
 
First Ford in a while. 2027 f250 7.3 with the XL off-road 35 tire package. Pretty excited for it and it's "almost" tremor. I wanted a beefy work truck without anything else so it fits my need.
nit
I see something wrong with your truck. You might wan to get this looked at....
Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 09.20.07.webp
 
Lots of non-Tremors here, myself included. Far more similarities than differences, and this is the best Super Duty forum there is by a mile.

Welcome!
 
Lots of non-Tremors here, myself included. Far more similarities than differences, and this is the best Super Duty forum there is by a mile.

Welcome!
It sure does seem like the best forum, excited to be apart of it. GM forums are dead these days it seems.

Thank you
 
First Ford in a while. 2027 f250 7.3 with the XL off-road 35 tire package. Pretty excited for it and it's "almost" tremor. I wanted a beefy work truck without anything else so it fits my need.
View attachment 272443nit
Looks good with those tires. I went to school in the area you bought it. :)
 
Great looking rig!

Welcome!
 
Looks good with those tires. I went to school in the area you bought it. :)
Followed your posting for the last few years, always enjoy reading about your truck.

Very nice! We have an old camp in that area so spend time up there....just happened to see it in the parking lot and had to make it happen.
 
First Ford in a while. 2027 f250 7.3 with the XL off-road 35 tire package. Pretty excited for it and it's "almost" tremor. I wanted a beefy work truck without anything else so it fits my need.
nit
Just remove the 4X4 decal and replace it with a TREMOR decal...good to go!

IMG_7523.webp
 
Followed your posting for the last few years, always enjoy reading about your truck.

Very nice! We have an old camp in that area so spend time up there....just happened to see it in the parking lot and had to make it happen.
If I can slim down on the other items in life a bit, I want to get the "Tour de 'Mont" going again! You will have to come along!

I can see why you could not drive past that truck - it's a looker!
 
Back
Top Bottom